Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skip Option For Movie?

Overkill.

well i try a search and couldnt find anyone saying about it so here my sugestion.

1/ I would like to have a option in the system tab (maybe) so that it auto skip the cut scene in the begining like almost the same in everymission. so like i dont have to keep taping my spacebar all the time. getting tired when u start farming.

and also the conclusion window after the mission completed?

for those who like to watch that movie the option should be priority for the host.

2/ Also there should be an option where one person alow to be lead instead of just online and auto group? because sometime i have to group with a host that have horible internet conection and have super lag.

3/ and i also want a reset option instead of just abort/quit option because sometime the game/map bug out and the mission cant progress. and we cant really abort mission like aleart that already pass the entry time.

1) Press spacebar. It'll ask you if you want to skip the cinematic. I discovered this by accident anyway. It's not terribly obvious. :D

Major facepalm moment. Ignore the above.

2) If you want to be the host of a session (as I believe you are asking for) you just have to be lucky to not join an ongoing game. Currently, there's no real way to host a game unless you go private, then invite your friends in.

Edited by parkel

I don't think pressing the spacebar four times hurts that much if you farm anyways... also it takes less than a second to skip the intro^^

Having a reset option just for bugs that hinder you from proceeding is rather odd. You'd rather have the bugs removed than a reset button while having the bugs still in it. Also these bugs will most likely be removed before the game's official launch.

Reason for editing: typos

Edited by Bushinji

I don't think pressing the spacebar four times hurts that much if you farm anyways... also it takes less than a second to skip the intro^^

Having a reset option just for bugs that hinder you from proceeding is rather odd. You'd rather have the bugs removed than a reset button while having the bugs still in it. Also these bugs will most likely be removed before the game's official launch.

Reason for editing: typos

well true to a point but when u need to do a map 50x4 space bar?

Also bug would or should be remove before the game official launch. But isnt it better to remove it before the launch?

Edited by shadowtrap

well true to a point but when u need to do a map 50x4 space bar?

Also bug would or should be remove before the game official launch. But isnt it better to remove it before the launch?

compared to how much time you actually spend on the mission itself, that millisecond you spend on the intro is negligible.