Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea - Paradox (Time Control Frame)

Mining300

'Paradox' uses time to her advantage. Confusing and destroying the enemy while healing herself and her allies at just the right time.

Possible Abilities:

Time Revert(Name is just for the point and is really bad at the moment.) (25) - Paradox surrounds an enemy in the mists of time freezing(not cold damage) and stunning them for a small duration of time.

Restore/Radial Restore (50)- Paradox  restores her and allies bodies in a radius to an earlier time. This process heals herself and allies in the radius.

Aging Sphere(Name is just for the point and is really bad at the moment.) (75)- Paradox creates a sphere causing enemies to slowly take damage and gain slower movement speed for a small duration of time.

Paradox (100) - Paradox uses  her power to slowdown enemies and projectiles in a radius for a duration. Stuns and damages enemies when time reverts back to normal.

Alternate Abilities(May add additions.):

Time wave (25)- Paradox shoots forward an wave of time energy freezing enemies who got hit to be frozen in time for a short duration.

Stats:

Health: 75 (225)

Shield:  150 (450)

Armor:  15

Power:  150 (225)

Stamina:  100

Sprint Speed:  1.10

Time has taken a toll on Paradox, decreasing health and armor. Her time control powers has slightly increased her speed and power.

Additional Info(May add additions.):

* Supportive Frame

* Paradox(Ability) does not effect allies or ally projectiles.

Time is on our side . . . what do you think, Tenno?

Edited by Mining300

I want to comment on this but I sorta recently posted my own time-manipulator Frame with its own event and story significance, so I'm worried that might add some bias to my comments.

I guess one thing I can ask is does Paradox slow down allied projectiles without affecting their bearing/intended target, allowing you to go all "Za Warudo" on enemies?

I want to comment on this but I sorta recently posted my own time-manipulator Frame with its own event and story significance, so I'm worried that might add some bias to my comments.

I guess one thing I can ask is does Paradox slow down allied projectiles without affecting their bearing/intended target, allowing you to go all "Za Warudo" on enemies?

Paradox would not affect allies or ally projectiles.

Paradox would not affect allies or ally projectiles.

Ah, ok. Just thought that would be kinda cool and make the time stop mechanics more interesting. Then again my Warframe's time stop just slowed/stopped enemies while speeding up allies a bit, or at least increasing the damage they dealt.