Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Gaining Mastery Xp

EvilMind

Question

I'm stuck at 7600xp away from mastery 4. I'm not gaining xp anymore. I even tried buying a new Lato and leveling it. My weapons are gaining levels but I'm not gaining anything towards mastery.

Anyone have any ideas or is this a bug?

6 answers to this question

Might be a bug and a bad one at that, I haven't ran across it, but it sounds bad. If you already leveled your Lato to 20 and sold it and you bought it again you won't get any mastery points when leveling the same weapon. That goes for all weapons, unless like me, I sold a Lv19 Lex, weapons you sell prior to 30 stay at that level (the mastery point gaining at least).

Are you re-leveling anything? I read somewhere that you can't level a weapon, sell it, then build another one and try to re-level the new one from level 0. Apparently you only get 30 levels of XP from any single weapon type, regardless of how many times you own & sell that type.

Edit: Sorry, Ortu, didn't mean to re-state your post.

Edited by PanUmbrian

You only ever gain mastery once for a certain weapon. Example: say you leveled the Lato to rank 16, then sold it to make room for other weapons. If you happen to get another Lato later on in order to farm some mastery, you won't get any until your new Lato reaches rank 17.

I'm stuck at 7600xp away from mastery 4. I'm not gaining xp anymore. I even tried buying a new Lato and leveling it. My weapons are gaining levels but I'm not gaining anything towards mastery.

Anyone have any ideas or is this a bug?

Have you bought any new weapons or warframes. Seeing how you said you bought a new Lato, you may not be able to stack Mastery xp with the same weapon.

Also check this link over http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Edited by Yogotiss