Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devs! HALP.

SeoV

I have your attention now? Yes? Good.

With all the wonderful feedback your huge playerbase has given to you, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I ask, when will our words be implemented? These little updates are like teasers for us and I'd like to know when we can feel the full effects of our next big update! I'd love to see things that have been floating around the forum to become implemented, so tell us! Give us a hint, when can we expect a mindblowing update? :D

Next update is next week. They have been working 24/7 with nothing but bread and water because they ran out of supplies. I heard one of the devs died from exhaustion and everything. The next update will quadruple the content.

Get hype.

Edited by Noja87

Clever tactic, Kreiss!

I feel I must respond! We are working hard and fast to provide new and awesome Warframe things.

To quote DESteve from another thread:

Current priorities:

1-Crashes, bugs

2-Match-making & Contacts

3-New Environment set

4-More stuff

Here is the thread in question: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/2260-the-devs-thoughts-on-maps/

Clever tactic, Kreiss!

I feel I must respond! We are working hard and fast to provide new and awesome Warframe things.

To quote DESteve from another thread:

Current priorities:

1-Crashes, bugs

2-Match-making & Contacts

3-New Environment set

4-More stuff

Here is the thread in question: https://forums.warfr...oughts-on-maps/

HAH! Even the devs could not resist my rougish charms. Thanks for the update Rebecca!