Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Alliance With Tha Hit Squad To Take Down Fellowship Of The Rails

(PSN)igotcrack310

Legendary TennOs is going after them..we are shutting them down then dropping all taxes to 10%..so crack...if anything..PM me on psn for some info.. I dont want someone deploying on them that cant fight them off...they have ALOT of credits and you messed everyone up by deploying on 2 of their rails simultaneously =)

Legendary TennOs is going after them..we are shutting them down then dropping all taxes to 10%..so crack...if anything..PM me on psn for some info.. I dont want someone deploying on them that cant fight them off...they have ALOT of credits and you messed everyone up by deploying on 2 of their rails simultaneously =)

Same could be said for you, we have been at every fight yet a small legendary tenn0 clan deployed on pluto. We will be deploying on pluto to finish what we started, no alliance or clan should own all of the 10k nodes.

• 2 weeks later...

Same could be said for you, we have been at every fight yet a small legendary tenn0 clan deployed on pluto. We will be deploying on pluto to finish what we started, no alliance or clan should own all of the 10k nodes.

well..that didn't go to well =)

Edited by (PS4)Blitz5