Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man Evolved Wants You!

Me.Greedy

We are a Ghost clan that has opened the door to being a shadow clan. New and old players alike are welcome; we want people who are dedicated to helping others, and who are interested in all aspects of warframe.

Man Evolved is not a close minded circle of selfishness. Openminds and a decent respect for humanity should be part of your nature in order to put on our badge of freedom. People who are offensive to random pubs is not in our interest, and you might aswell just close this thread now.

We now have established what we expect from you; let me tell you what we can offer you:

1. Players who will help you if you ask. if you don't ask, we can't help you.

2. Alliance - Man Evolved is under the umbrella of Lost Seraph Alliance, and at this point plan on being part of dark sectors; Alliance has a teamspeak server.

3. A Fully researched and badass looking clan Dojo. Decorations galore, showing our dedication to pulling resources together to get stuff done. ALL guns/warframe/sentinels are unlocked and ready for you.

4. Help when the Events come. I and my second in command Kalikilic try to make sure all our players achieve the highest possible points when events are live.

5. the best clan logo in all of warframe:

10500324_10202355422075090_3625963171389

So if you have what it takes to not be an a-hole, and want to learn all aspects of warframe, and have a desire to continue supporting this incredible game, look us up.

List of people to contact in game (obviously you can post here as well)

Me.Greedy

Kalikilic

Vent055

jofdeath

Edited by Me.Greedy

Hi guys! To reinforce what Me.Greedy has said, we value open-mindedness, respect, honor and hearty friendship; dedication and a long-lasting interest in Warframe is what we promote.

Because of our size we are able to maintain an assured sense of identity and community where no one is left behind in the game.

Brand new, out-of-the-plastic player, or seasoned veteran void-trotter, we don't discriminate; all are welcome to our family.

Feel free to message any of the four listed above in-game and let us show you what we can do together.

I look forward to seeing YOU in game.

Hello. I'm pretty new to the game, only been playing about a week, but I'm in love with it. You guys sound like just the kind of group I'm looking for to help me learn the ropes, make friends, and generally enjoy the game to its fullest. What I can't offer in resources or experience, I can probably make up for in activeness, dedication, and involvement. Assuming you'll have me and won't mind answering my questions, I'd love to join you.

Hello. I'm pretty new to the game, only been playing about a week, but I'm in love with it. You guys sound like just the kind of group I'm looking for to help me learn the ropes, make friends, and generally enjoy the game to its fullest. What I can't offer in resources or experience, I can probably make up for in activeness, dedication, and involvement. Assuming you'll have me and won't mind answering my questions, I'd love to join you.

Not a problem. I'm not on right now but feel free to add me as a friend, or Me.Greedy. We'll hook up and we'll see.

Edited by kalikilic

Hey Greedy, im in the same boat as kalicalic. Only been playing for about a week and finding it difficult to find a party to consistently clear planets with. I find the beauty of the game in the multiplayer and the different warframes complimenting each other so I would rather not solo ash runs. Looking for an active clan to help mentor and advise me and as well some people to party up with to make the planet clearing experience quicker and more fun. I work a 8-4 mon-fri kind of job but am active evenings and weekends. IG name is nukezNjukez. Look foward to hearing from you :)

Hey Greedy, im in the same boat as kalicalic. Only been playing for about a week and finding it difficult to find a party to consistently clear planets with. I find the beauty of the game in the multiplayer and the different warframes complimenting each other so I would rather not solo ash runs. Looking for an active clan to help mentor and advise me and as well some people to party up with to make the planet clearing experience quicker and more fun. I work a 8-4 mon-fri kind of job but am active evenings and weekends. IG name is nukezNjukez. Look foward to hearing from you :)

you mean you're in the same boat as Ghola. :) I sent a friend request.

Hey yal, I'm a new player and yal look like really nice people. Since it's summer I play a lot but well come school time with 4 ap classes ill not on as much. If yah don't mind, I will do my best to help yal. Also quick question is the boss on illiad ,phobos easy(tryin to get trinity)? 

^^ Sorry for the late reply. The boss on Iliad on Phobos is actually a duel boss of Captain Vor and Lt. Lech Kril. They would be difficult for newer players. you can send a friend request to me or Me.Greedy in game if you're interested in joining the clan. Hope to see you around.

Would love to join your clan I've played the game for some time now but i haven't been able to play it to its fullest extent, and i hope i could find that here. I play at  least 4 hours a day everyday so i'm active quite often.

Hey, I'm really new to the game (only about 4 hours in so far). I've been looking for a clan to play and chill with and you guys seem like just what I'm looking for - I'd love to join you!

nice...i accepted the friend request. we'll hook up.