The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey All.

SPERA_IN_MORTIBUS

Hey everyone I'm new.

I've got a ton of questions well possibly a few to start then I can figure the forum out for the rest.

Like;  If I buy an upgrade for my warframe while I'm Lvl 27 what does that actually do for it?? I've seen something about doubling your affinty so that i can use better, more powerfull mods and if so I have also seen that upgrading resests your lvl and would have to rank it up again, is this correct?

I'm loving Warframe, it's took a bit of getting used to but i'm getting there none the less.

Look forward to smashing up the solar system with you all.

Supercharging your Warframe won't reset it to base rank, that's what a Forma does, and a Forma also lets you alter a polarity slot.

Using a Potato(Slang for Orokin Reactor/Catalyst in the game) doubles the amount of available mod capacity gained per level, so you'd have 54 on level 27.

A wise hint though, do not use it on your starter frame...experiment around with others, save it for the "one".

Affinity is the experience you gain. Upgrading or supercharging your frame permanently doubles the amount of mod points available. Ideally, you want to be able to supercharge every frame you own, and all the weapons you plan to actually keep. Using a forma allows you to change the mod polarity on one of a rank 30 item's slots but resets it to rank 0. It doesn't directly affect your mod points but allows you to halve the cost of a mod placed in that slot if it matches the polarity on the slot (the little symbol in the upper-right corner).