Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nazi Symbol In Warframe

Kostja08

I had a bad day, this thread made me smile. Funny you found that, a connection was made. 

Lets hope there is a real life connection here aswell, or rather to the history of the game. I would love to see gas mask nazi corpus or grineer wandering about in the toxic places of the infested with immunity to the toxin air supplies. THIS IS AN EPIC ADDITION TO THE GAME!!! And story/lore wise, this is not impossible to get in there. Really, imagine the Gas Mask troops immune to the toxins of the infested, on a raid mission of their own. We are there to kill and extract their intelligence of what they got. Or maybe we can work with them aswell? 

Please read and give this idea a like if you felt something! Geesus I got hyped now. 

I had a bad day, this thread made me smile. Funny you found that, a connection was made. 

Lets hope there is a real life connection here aswell, or rather to the history of the game. I would love to see gas mask nazi corpus or grineer wandering about in the toxic places of the infested with immunity to the toxin air supplies. THIS IS AN EPIC ADDITION TO THE GAME!!! And story/lore wise, this is not impossible to get in there. Really, imagine the Gas Mask troops immune to the toxins of the infested, on a raid mission of their own. We are there to kill and extract their intelligence of what they got. Or maybe we can work with them aswell? 

Please read and give this idea a like if you felt something! Geesus I got hyped now. 

I already have that in the form of my Gas Eximus. 

Link: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/247791-enemy-eximus-overhaul-suggestions-base-complete-may-add-one-or-two-more-new-scrambler-eximus-replacing-grineer-energy-leech-and-leech-eximus/ (see Gas Eximus)

If something was used by Nazis, that doesnt mean that symbol is bad.

Swastika is old Roman symbol, and inverted Swastika is good luck charm in Asia culture. Just because something is used by some evil empire in history, doesnt automatically means that symbol is bad by itself. It is up to people and what that symbol associates them with.

The thread should already have been locked with this post, well said.

We're done here.