The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ashe Teleport Idea #3!

KavasMasta

Teleport: Ash throws his current melee weapon (in an arc like a throwing knife or hikou)  one of two things happens.

1.  If the weapon hits an enemy Ash teleports to the enemy dealing (Whatever percent of the weapon damage ex.[80/100/120%]) damage

2. If the weapon hits terrain Ash teleports to the terrain.

Notes: Naturally the arc will have a drop

Tell me what you think!

Disagree entirely. Teleport in it's current condition isn't bad and I use it very efficiently.

People have suggested free target teleport but that would cause errors where you would most likely fall through the map  by clipping through bumpy terrain and background props (Rocks, Machinery Etc etc)

Disagree entirely. Teleport in it's current condition isn't bad and I use it very efficiently.

People have suggested free target teleport but that would cause errors where you would most likely fall through the map  by clipping through bumpy terrain and background props (Rocks, Machinery Etc etc)

Does it happen with Wormhole with any consistency? If the answer is no, then there is no reason to my mind why the code allowing 4 people to teleport 50m in any direction will work for Wormhole and cause catastrophic unfixable bugs and errors when used for Teleport.

I also do not mind this update to Teleport, anything that allows for omni-directional teleports is progress to my mind

how about we stop babying ash and start fixing the other frames.

How about we point out the ways everything could be better like good rational individuals?

Edited by Nox-Lamina

How about we point out the ways everything could be better like good rational individuals?

Then we should first change Blade Storm into an interactive ability instead of boring slide show about the same animations you've seen a thousand times before.

That would be a lot more important change for making Ash more fun than changing Teleport.

No because then I can throw the sword off a cliff for a 500m teleport.

What Ash need is some utility spell that fits his theme of a ninja like his Smoke bomb also leaving smoke around to make it harder for enemies to see.

All I want for Teleport right now is an option to rebind Finishers to "X (Contextual Use)" instead of "E (Melee)".

There are way too many situations where I would rather use a normal swing than a finisher (e.g. at any point, with any weapon, while cloaked).