Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Cinema Compilation - Hd

-Edrick-

Hey all,

Since playing Warframe at U10, I almost forgot about how awesome the released cinemas were.  So I decided to search and watch all of them again and was real cool because I could now see that they stayed true to the game play of each warframe and that I was able to make more of a connection to the game that I didn't noticed the first time I watched the videos.  However, despite this awesome re-visit,  I ended up having to search for individual videos online and on different sites.  This sucked!   So I decided to compile them into one video to show-off not only to my friends to play with me but to showcase the result of the hard work DE put into making them.

Enjoy!!!

Here is the "Vor and The Queens Cinema (HD)" As seen at the ending of DevStream 32. Enjoy!!!

Edited by Eddric

I was confused by the "Cinema Compilation" topic title as this is the official 2013 PS4 Trailer "The Call".

http://youtu.be/r2RR6KBlcs8

If this trailer were on Steam instead of the derpy older Mighty Morphin Tenno Rangers trailers I would have gotten into the game months earlier.

All of these videos (and more) are on the Warframe youtube account PlayWarframe.

Edited by DietEbolaCola

You have however forgotten of one video: the new Vor speaking to the Queens.

That's actually a new video created by DE of a Vor earlier in the storyling as part of the Vor's Prize new player experience storyline.

It takes place in the storyline before The Call trailer seen in the OP that cuts him in half and turns him into the Vor we know now in the Void, also seen the the E3 2014 Warframe Xbox One teaser trailer "Depths of the Void":

http://youtu.be/nrixkZUeUEk

Edited by DietEbolaCola

I was confused by the "Cinema Compilation" topic title as this is the official 2013 PS4 Trailer "The Call".

All of these videos (and more) are on the Warframe youtube account PlayWarframe.

It's a compilation of all those videos in one(the call, E3 opening intro, Vor's return, etc etc). Notice it is 12 min not 4. :)

And yes they are all on the YouTube site, I just preferred one seemless video instead of individual/separate ones (regardless of auto-play).