Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium And Nav Coordinates, De Please Use This Good Ideas !

HurricaneBones

Hi there,

I hate farming T1 ext and T4 ext keys. I hate it so much that I decided that i will not have the bo handle or wyrm cerebrum.

I just wanted to remind of great system of resources you used by the past, I’m talking of oxium and nav coordinates.

I hope that you keep this in mind and use this kind of structure in the future.

Until then, i'm leaving this game until U14

See ya !

Uhmm id agree I hate farming the keys but what exactly are you suggesting?  Prime parts drop from canisters and specific mobs?

I think he means building T4 keys from certain resources dropped from mobs or canisters?

i'm suggesting to create intermediate resource with the spirit of oxium or nav coordinates to farm in order to craft void keys.

To craft void keys, make it a 12hours craft to keep it limited

And if we're in suggestions, recycling my millions of nanospores would be great !

i'm suggesting to create intermediate resource with the spirit of oxium or nav coordinates to farm in order to craft void keys.

And if we're in suggestions, recycling my millions of nanospores would be great !

add an orokin cell to it since it's a Void Key...

And swap rng for hard cap of 1 run per 12h per player, also knowing de it wont be as easy as it sounds, we will get another vay hek key fiasco.

With our current korean style drop rates it will actually make it harder for players to get their prize instead of making it easier.

What i would want to do is actually opposite of this.

We will get quests right?? Then use them as attunement. You complete lengthy questline and you are presented with void key, now you can enter new area join mission you like and play it without worrying about anything, without looking for ppl at recruitment, without breaking party after every run, without grinding for keys hoping that rngesus will give you right one.

More to this is that length and difficulty of quest could ensure that only dedicated and skilled/geared enough players can do endgame so you will have a bit less problems with sucky randoms.

Edited by Davoodoo

my proposal was in parrallel with the actual system.

to allow casu' player to try every day, and the old system is maintained for those glorious hardcoregamers who know that the true skill in warframe is patience for farming and endgame.

if you want a suggestion for quest system, be my guest on this thread :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/247951-proposal-to-end-the-rng-and-boredom-from-drop-table-to-quest-reward/