Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Without Their Helmet

Canadope

Spritecraft thread : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/261106-just-beautiful/

You should have been honest from the start though. If it is true that the other pics are not traced, then great job. However, beside skills, trust is one of the most important factors when it comes to the world of art.

With the trust gone from the Rhino pic, I don't know if I can trust your words on the other pictures. Other people can try and see if your words can be trusted on the remaining works. For me, it's already dead.

I'm very sorry everyone, yes these bodies were cropped and traced and the faces were drawn from references and I admit I basically we drew them and color them exactly how they were from the pictures essentially doing nothing but copying a face. From now on when I post these I will have you know that there will be tracing in them, I might even trace the face if it's too hard for me to draw. Thanks though, I feel like an &#! not telling you guys how these were made and im sorry, and is chill if you unfollow this thread now. I just wanted a place to post these concepts.

I always imagined that the Tennos were super-humans, a kind of elfic style. Not for the long ears but for the appearance, they have the look of something more noble, pure and evolved than simple humans. Therefore, I feel weird by seeing simple humans in Warframe suits.

But, these are nice artworks, these are gold, nice work.

I just want to ask you guys since you know the drawings have traced bodies , if you want me to make more,or should i just stop.

moar god dammit, i want moar!

edit: pretty please?

edit 2 : i love the frost one, can i have it in my desktop for picture?

Edited by Laidaz