Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Optimization Questions

Ganzu

Question

I have been trying to come up with the best way to optimize my Energy Vampire + Blessing combo.

I currently use: Steel Fiber (less squishy), Vitality (to counter act the alt helm), Fast Deflection (Debatable IMHO), Redirection, Streamline, Focus, Continuity, Link, Energy Vampire, and Blessing. I dropped Well of Life since I only used it solo and I use other Warframes for soloing now.

I have both, Energy Vamp and Blessing, highest level. Now for the nitty gritty I am trying to figure out with the rest of the mods.

I already assume Continuity is a must to increase the durations of both abilities unless it doesn't affect the length of invincibility from Blessing. Now I have been looking at other Power based mods mostly Focus and Streamline. Flow could help but I already have a large energy pool.

With Focus does it increase the amount of Energy returned via Energy Vampire? I assume it does nothing to Blessing since Blessing pretty much full heals everything.

Now with Streamline: Is it really neccesary for me? My squad thinks so. I am kinda neutral about it. Seems effecient but at the cost of another mod slot I could be using. Now I do see it being good for allowing me some leeway if I don't get enough energy back from Energy Vamp to keep up Blessing plus have another Energy Vampire ready.

7 answers to this question

I for one. Think you need Link. Invul at the enemy's expense. I left my Blessing at level 1 since it has unlimited coverage and heals already. The invulnerability for your team is too short to notice. :/

I'd suggest Link being put back in. That's all really. Your mods are enough. Flow wouldn't hurt though xD

It very helpful for Trinity. You will be spamming powers a lot because there will be at least one moron in your squad dying.

I only use Streamline for power heavy usage Warframes, like Trinity, Ember, Rhino, Frost, Mag(Boss runs).

Streamline is always a good idea. You should drop Steel Fiber though. Having a base Armor of 10, No matter how high you bring it up to, it's just not worth it.

Focus only affects damage on skills for now I think. Streamline is never a bad idea to use your skills even more than before.

I for one. Think you need Link. Invul at the enemy's expense. I left my Blessing at level 1 since it has unlimited coverage and heals already. The invulnerability for your team is too short to notice. :/

I'd suggest Link being put back in. That's all really. Your mods are enough. Flow wouldn't hurt though xD

I have Link still. It is just not max (currently level 2). I only dropped Well of Life.

I maxed Blessing because I figured if I used enough increased duration mods I could make me and my team virtually invincible. By this I mean using Energy Vampire to get enough energy to throw a Blessing and reapply Energy Vampire and keep this up and no one should die. Even if the invincibility isn't long it should suffice till I am able to throw out another Blessing.

Streamline is always a good idea. You should drop Steel Fiber though. Having a base Armor of 10, No matter how high you bring it up to, it's just not worth it.

Focus only affects damage on skills for now I think. Streamline is never a bad idea to use your skills even more than before.

Nice to know Focus only effects damage. I can drop it and I must have overlooked her base armor. Now what do I replace the two with? Stamina mods or throw Well of Life back in?