Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Crashes On Vault Runs

scaily

ok so it all started a wile back a few up dates even me and a friend had done a few runs and were geting corrupt mods no issues at all. now how ever there is a issue i seem to crash when i go into one room inperticular we though it at first was the vault crashing me. i however figured it out there is one room  that has a drop off that glows and you have to manuver your way over it eather via a path or wall runing. this same glow can be see in the large tree rooms if you look straight down how ever.those times i dont crash the one wall runing room crashes the game and claims it to be my graphics drivers... so your telling me this one room wile im runing the game on max seting for everything els. this one room has enough junk to kill the entier game?

any one els having this issue???

because its a little strange when im runing all the other games i got on the max setings with not a single issue

Edited by scaily

If you're crashing, grab your EE.log and send it in a support ticket to the devs. This will help them identify the cause of the crashes and start working on a fix.

Also, try verifying your game cache. It could be a corrupt file.

iv tried the verifacation and what not befor i was able to run the missions fine unless this one room aperes. because when it dose the game instant crashes says a problem with my graphic drivers and soon after takes me to the warframe fixup site that says we want to get you in the game...im in the game i run it fine just cant corrupt run anymore at all because this room never fails to spawn..

Edited by scaily

• 2 weeks later...

so yeah im bringing this back up because the new warframe needs the orokin ciphers wich spawn in vaults..that i once agin cant freaking run this means the only way for those with the same issue as me we would need to buy it  via plat...takes the whole free to play aspectect out of the free to play game.

• 1 month later...