The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Auto-Fuse Bug Not Maxing Mod But Max-1

harly

description: Been having a frequent bug lately when auto fuse will fall short of maximum.

reproduction steps: not sure if it's every mod. but I just tried to maximise vaporise which needed 3 more ranks and I had 7 spots and it required 2 more. Upon going into mods, installed, selecting vaporise then auto-fuse and "fusion cores"

expected result: automatically use cores until it is max rank

actual result: only ranked up twice, instead of three times

work around: manually go and select more cores and it works.

72442768cd.jpg

3db7d4602a.jpg

auto-fuse: fusion cores

e679a729c0.jpg

falls one short?

manually select more cores...

af0f9f61b9.jpg

works fine...

3154ec052d.jpg

Yes its intended so you can use duplicate mods or mods that you have alot of instead of wasting another fusion core like the old system. What I would love to see is automatic fusing to a specified lvl. Like use the exact amount of cores to get me to the next rank and thats it kinda thing. 

Yes its intended so you can use duplicate mods or mods that you have alot of instead of wasting another fusion core like the old system. What I would love to see is automatic fusing to a specified lvl. Like use the exact amount of cores to get me to the next rank and thats it kinda thing. 

Well that makes little sense. I don't want to use duplicate mods. I want a single click to max it out.

If I wanted to use duplicate mods I'm more than free to do that first, and then auto with cores.

also I don't buy overfusing as an explanation.

It's a straight out bug. They give a button to use cores which I used, and it didn't max it.