Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Combo Feels Clunky

Racercowboy

I like my glaive, it is unique, and the combo is very stylish. But it feels so clunky to perform. other combos don't feel like this, I dunno why. Maybe it's the pause between all the hits? Tried increasing it's attack speed to crazy levels, but it still feels clunky, so it's not the speed. Is anyone else having this experience?

A max whirlwind and max fury still makes it feel a bit slow. Well, at least for silver reach anyways. The knockback one feels fine, but has an AoE that enemies can easily avoid while your charging it up. I'd almost say this stance wasn't worth 70+ runs on Ose and XIni if I didn't go there all the time for xp

I feel for you, my main issue with it is the fact that you can't move and preform these moves, meaning I always get right out of range when I want the combo to get off. It's a bit frustrating that I can't get it out fast enough to catch the horde of enemies that just dodged the first hit and walked into the safe zone for the second.

I feel for you, my main issue with it is the fact that you can't move and preform these moves, meaning I always get right out of range when I want the combo to get off.

That's why I use my glaive against infested exclusively pretty much lol.

Edited by Momoynator

I cant even get the damn stance mod so I wouldn't know.  

Farming - never drops

Market - 50 to 100p, nope not paying that much

Transumation - Transmute 4 rare mods and dundudnudnudnudndundundun  AMMO DRUM!

I cant even get the damn stance mod so I wouldn't know.  

Farming - never drops

Market - 50 to 100p, nope not paying that much

Transumation - Transmute 4 rare mods and dundudnudnudnudndundundun  AMMO DRUM!

Story of my transmuting career.

I feel for you, my main issue with it is the fact that you can't move and preform these moves, meaning I always get right out of range when I want the combo to get off. It's a bit frustrating that I can't get it out fast enough to catch the horde of enemies that just dodged the first hit and walked into the safe zone for the second.

This could be it, it seems like you should be able to move while comboing, but I have to stop sometimes to close the gap, which can be annoying. You'd think on a small, light weapon that you can throw us ninjas would be able to at least jump forward a little during the combos.