The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Recruiting

Bunnicorn

Hello, Tenno.

The Brotherhood is calling. We are currently looking for more players to join the clan so that we may move forward and further protect the galaxy from invasion.

We can't do it alone, Brothers and Sisters I am calling you all to arms.

We are the Brotherhood of Tenno.

An elite group of Tenno that shall outlast all other factions in any galaxy.

We shall not hold back when they come for us. Nor shall we give them time to recover. Their time has come and gone and now it is our time to take our rightful place.

We will protect you. We will rescue you. We will eradicate the hordes.

For our fallen brothers and sisters, we fight.

To the end we shall go.

With our last breath we will PREVAIL.

To our lost, we are coming, we know your are close but sometimes the ones we think are the closest are really the ones that are out of our reach.

We are The Brotherhood of Tenno. A Brotherhood we must remain.

Join us in our plight, to reunite, the ones closest to us, whom remain out of sight.

Where no restrictions are visible, apply common sense.

Please help keep the forums in good tidy order.

The forum is staying in tidy order, I applied common sense and posted in both so i can catch the eye of players looking through both forum topics.

The forum is staying in tidy order, I applied common sense and posted in both so i can catch the eye of players looking through both forum topics.

No, you applied common eogism, because you think that your topic is so important that everyone should see it, if they want to or not.

I would personally never join if you cannot even stick to some of the simpler rules. But to each his own I guess.

No, you applied common eogism, because you think that your topic is so important that everyone should see it, if they want to or not.

I would personally never join if you cannot even stick to some of the simpler rules. But to each his own I guess.

I believe the word you should have used is Advertisement, that's basically all it is. if people look at it and wish to join so be it and if they choose the carry on about it being in the wrong place then why did the site have a general open forum that didn't have anything to do with beta problems?

And if it wasn't meant to be where I put it then why hasn't it been removed yet?

Edited by Bunnicorn