Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Home

Gravalite

Hi, I've been looking around at many different clans here and I'm having a hard time deciding what clan to join. It's a hard decision to make when there's so many potentially awesome clans out there, and also because I'm not looking to join just a clan, but a group of people that I can play with, help, and get to know. I'm mastery rank 16 and I'm really looking for a clan that's interested in running Dark Sector conflicts, not necessarily right now as they are not so great, but have plans to in the future. I enjoy running the events as they arise, and helping new players. I'm not looking to join the first clan that replies, but rather the clan that I feel like I'm best suited to. So post me links to your threads (In case I haven't seen them) and direct me to your sites (if you have them) and really just tell me a bit about your clan that really stands out to you.

Hi m8.

If you havent joined a clan already you are welcome in ours.

We have our post in this section (The Hidden Blade) https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/231343-%C2%AB%C2%AB%C7%81%C7%81%C2%BB%C2%BBthe-hidden-blade%C2%AB%C2%AB%C7%81%C7%81%C2%BB%C2%BB-laid-back-and-dedicated-clanexperienced-playershuge-dojocomplete-labsfriendly-community/

We have everything you need and a TS3 server.

Cheers