Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Established 100+ Person Clan Recruiting: New To The Game To Mastery Rank 3 Only

(PSN)area609joe

My name is Joe I am the Comanding Officer for the warframe clan The Killuminati. We are not just a warframe clan, we are a gaming clan, that covers other ps4 games like war thunder, and registered with bungie for destiny. but enough about us.

The reason we want people new to the game and lower rank players is the way they are being treated.  When the gane droped in november it was not like this. Everyone was equal when i started. so we are going to focus on that again. right now we have about 10 new players, right out of the box. we are teaching them how to play. Not just what to do but why. When you come here you will have an established player to stick with you right off the bat, as long as someone is on you will have someone to play with. We are focusing on building good players that will be postive clan members. some of us have been playing with each other for years in another clan that did not treat new people well.

AGAIN, we want to train, equip, and develop quality people. If you decide that you want a postive gameing expericance add Area609joe   to your psn account, then we will party chat and i will walk you through registration. here is the link to register if you dont think you will need help. http://www.thekilluminati.org/login/do/register

in the aplication pick warframe as one of the games you want to play as apart of the clan. at the bottom where it asks where you heard this just put joe and warframe fourm. i leave the thread up to discusion and comments, all are apreciated, critical or otherwise. Thank you for reading and if you choose a diffrent clan, i hope it works out.

Joe

psn Area609joe    please add friend requst in game as well so i can add you asap after registration.

Edited by (PS4)area609joe