Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need An Option To Sell Extra Materials You Don't Need

razylich

Currently I have like 400 morphics, even if I crafted every single item in the game that requires morphics I'd still have way over 300 left, Imo there should be an option to sell the materials you don't need for a little bit of credits or maybe even exchange one type of material for another with a crappy ratio (like 10 to 1 of the same rarity material).

(Or maybe add an option to craft random mods with leftover materials without using blueprints? For example you throw in some materials, the more you use the higher the chance for a rarer mod, and you get some random mod)

Would be cool if it was possible to sell ammo boxes and health restores too, got tons of those which I will never use anyway.

Edited by razylich

Agreed. But i would rather prefer to have a multi-sell for the mods. Having to sell them one-by-one is horrible x.x not to mention everytime i sell one, the page refreshes and i need to search for the mods again

This is off-topic and you can already do that by holding Shift while clicking on the mods.

This is off-topic and you can already do that by holding Shift while clicking on the mods.

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people that don't know this already, for me it was just common sense to try shift/ctrl clicking things like in pretty much everything else ever.

Dind't knew about that. Thanks.

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people that don't know this already, for me it was just common sense to try shift/ctrl clicking things like in pretty much everything else ever.

I actually tried, but probably was on fusion or something since i had no "sell" option at the time.

Edited by Endrance