The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Needs A Minigun (Sasha)

HavocWolf

How about not having a clip at all? 

540 rounds limit the duration you can fire, no reload required except when you actually run out and need to add more. 

Getting Vulcan Raven vibes from this sketch.

Got the inspiration from there haha

THere already a minigun, called a cestra and you have the option of using two . just slap on stabizier, both fire rate mods at max rank, that mod which i cant think of the name which doubles the bullets. Then either pistol ammo convertor mod and or make the clip size bigger and there goes your minigun.

Or you can just do the same for the soma.

THere already a minigun, called a cestra and you have the option of using two . just slap on stabizier, both fire rate mods at max rank, that mod which i cant think of the name which doubles the bullets. Then either pistol ammo convertor mod and or make the clip size bigger and there goes your minigun.

Neither the Soma nor the Dual-Cestra's classify as actual miniguns. 

So, no. 

You go for the cestras, when there's gorgon AND supra, which are the closest things we have at the moment.

Wow...

Neither the Soma nor the Dual-Cestra's classify as actual miniguns. 

So, no. 

I should had re-word it better, but they are the closest your gonna get modded with both Firing rate mods.

You go for the cestras, when there's gorgon AND supra, which are the closest things we have at the moment.

Wow...

I said modded cestra's, as that how i have mine modded with the stabilzer and both Firing rate mods which make them fire that fast. I said you can do the same for the Soma and i didn't mention the other guns because I Fiqure you guys would get the point I was trying to make as in throw on both Firing rate mods for the rifles and you can get close if not the same thing.  Because I have done it for the soma as well the gorgon Wrath.

Edited by genclaymore

I and many others consider that an LMG. Minigun's are different in that you are unable to ADS, while with the gorgon, you can. Minigun's generally have a much larger clip as well.

Gorgon is a futuristic minigun. The game calls the Gorgon a minigun.

I should had re-word it better, but they are the closest your gonna get modded with both Firing rate mods.

Well I guess Cestra get's the closest since it already has the spinning part. Break that spinning part off and slap it on a Supra and you pretty much have a minigun... Sort of, not quite. Supra and Gorgon are still being treated like LMG's. 

Well I guess Cestra get's the closest since it already has the spinning part. Break that spinning part off and slap it on a Supra and you pretty much have a minigun... Sort of, not quite. Supra and Gorgon are still being treated like LMG's. 

I agree

Well the Gorgon and Supra would be closest we have to miniguns in Warframe right now. But I do think we need a Tenno version.

On that note, I want one that has a giant blade on the bottom so that we could use it in place of our melee when it is equipped.

Maybe in good time DE makes a full size cestra, like how the aksellto is a cut down soma. Maybe they take that cestra and make it look like a rifle with the same rotation barrels. But that be wishful thinking.  What I realyl think they need to do is let you take parts from existing weapons you have and swap them between the weapons you own for different effects ,usage and results or something.

To be honest I've always liked the Idea of giving the LMG's a bipod or tripod, also I could care less if my friends clear the room, it just means I spend less ammo. But for those defense/survival/mobile defense missions where mowing down enemies would be really handy I love the idea, and seeing as you have to aim down the sights at some point to fire your weapon your going to be moving slower anyway.

Also DE has made quite a fiew weapons simply because the community asked enough. looking at you Nikana, Venka, Attica (just to name a few)

• 2 weeks later...

as long as its under-slung and not carried like a rifle (curse you planetside 2!!!!!) id be all over a mini gun in any form, no matter how underpowered it would inevitably end up.

but i feel it would need to have an absurd rof, ammo capacity in the thousands and a really REALLY low per shot dmg to feel right.

laters

Monk

The Dakka cannon

Damage 45.

IPS 15/15/15

ROF 15

Magazine size 600

Reload speed 7 seconds

Innate 1 meter punch through.

Reload, Y U SO SLOW ?

Your magazine size is a full 600.

You can reload after everything is dead ;f

Edited by fatpig84

The Dakka cannon

Damage 45.

IPS 15/15/15

ROF 15

Magazine size 600

Reload speed 7 seconds

Innate 1 meter punch through.

Reload, Y U SO SLOW ?

Your magazine size is a full 600.

You can reload after everything is dead ;f

Dakka? Isn't that what Dakra used to be named? 

In any case...

Cut down on the damage, double the fire-rate, double the mag-size. I mean a minigun should have a ludicrous fire-rate which basically dumps your ammo into a black hole! 

Dakka? Isn't that what Dakra used to be named? 

In any case...

Cut down on the damage, double the fire-rate, double the mag-size. I mean a minigun should have a ludicrous fire-rate which basically dumps your ammo into a black hole! 

I know, since we can't have Dakka Prime anyway, just use it for another gun !

Then we can call it Dakka Prime again !