Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki cloak damage modifier

Cibi_Lumine

Not sure if this is common knowledge but I have found that when you are useing the cloak abillity with Loki the damage is modified. The reason I say this is because I have been running around Earth fighting Grineer. The Grineer Marines (armored) usualy take around two charge attacks from my Skana. I poped my cloak in a fight to get away but it just so happens that a marine was in my way of the door so I charged an atack and the off came the top half of is body. I tried this out on many of the marines after whitnessing this and have came to a conclusion that charged melee attacks are boosted when cloaked.

I don't know the exact numbers as I was not watching them fly.

Test this out freinds and get us some numbers.

I have noticed this as well. Charge attacks are one-hit kills while cloaked. Works with Bo, so I imagine it's the same with other weapons. Well, not sure if one hit kills, but at least a major damage boost (it's 2am, my memory isn't working o_o). So not only is it a nice escape move, it's great for clearing out mobs before taking out Captains/Ancients and the like.

Still haven't found a good use for switch teleport, though. Except maybe to get past lasers when I can't find the camera, or to fix a bug with Jackal.

In order for the stealth mechanic to work better, DE buffed damages to enemies that haven't/cannot detect you. I'm not sure if there's also a damage multiplier for backstabs, but that's also worth looking into.

I think there is, sometimes when hitting an enemy that hasn't seen me a red crit shows up (instead of yellow) and I think it does way more damage than noraml crit.

Just tested it a bit. Seems to only apply to melee. Seems to guarantee (yellow) crits at whatever your crit modifier is at and there is a (red) "backstab crit" that I'm trying to replicate but doesn't seem to happen all the time. Dodgy hit detection or something. Will test more.