The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8-Bit Warframe ~ Lost Sector

AnonCat

5 hours ago, CY13ERPUNK said:

always impressed by the amount of work that you've put into this project Lactamid =] ; great stuff!

Well I'm not alone, and I really enjoy doing this. Makes me very happy to hear that people are looking forward to testing it :)
I know our little team are excited as well. Slack, the chat we have has been super active these last few days with hundreds of messages. Trying stuff out, adjusting this, fixing that, trying here and there.
Not a 100% sure on what will make it in yet as we need to pretty much be done tomorrow in order for TennoCon, but there are no lack of ideas and wishes.
We must get everything to work first though which is our main concern at the moment hehe.

1 hour ago, Demonfr34k said:

can't wait to try it out.

Been working on a map most part of today and yesterday trying to make it as enjoyable as possible, hopefully I won't fail you all xD

kW0ykBg.png

A wee Liset :D
WIP Idea for a Cursor (future build)

Edited by Lactamid

42 minutes ago, Demonfr34k said:

So whats the idea, brining a laptop with the most recent Build for people to try out? DE letting you borrow a few machines?

Atm I think there will be two machines that are provided by DE for TennoCon, but the build will likely go live on the homepage as well at the same time.

Well, it's 8.24 in the morning and I haven't slept at all. Just tried one of our maps and I just got roflstomped. There is a bit of quite enjoyable panic when you're trying to avoid the streams of pewpew death coming towards you :)

Kept playing around with that little Liset too. Very minor differences between the sprites but there are some engine lights switching around. Mainly for location-marking right now, might get trails later or something, depending on if we'll ever use it, and for what. (The top version is supposed to be a Day of the Dead skin, although it kind of looks like the bottom part of the ship.)

v9Jp6zS.png

Edited by Lactamid