The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

No. The last airbender. The one before that. The good one.

Oh c'mon.

You don't like Legend of Korra?

Why?

(not looking for a angry discussion, I'd really like to know  ;) I also Think that LoK is very different from AtlA, but not in a bad way.  )

Oh c'mon.

Why?

(not looking for a angry discussion, I'd really like to know  ;) I also Think that LoK is very different from AtlA, but not in a bad way.  )

IMO there is too much useless teen drama that takes up air time. Also non of the villains are threatening since they only last a season.

I guess by some you mean 90% of people in region chat.

Yes... I guess you're right with that.

That's why I don't go there anymore.

In the german region chat everything was so nice.... we didn't even have a Kickbot, and yet everyone was behaving surprisingly mature (except for me lel).

But I wanted to play the english version of the game. Chat got automatically switched :/

Oh c'mon.

Why?

I think by modernizing it they took away one of the best elements of the show, by making the world less interesting.  Also, it focuses too much on petty stuff like who Korra wants to make kisses on.  Here's a really good, concise article on why I don't like it:  http://kotaku.com/5923014/5-ways-the-legend-of-korra-went-wrong

Oh c'mon.

Why?

One of many reasons for me is that I plainly can't stand Korra herself.

Also refer to the chart:

tumblr_n0gfmnYGUz1r1enxpo1_1280.jpg

Pretty sure they were threats for the duration of their season. Guy who removes bending? Secret bloodbender manipulating the city from the shadows? Primordial chaos spirit fusing with sneaky dude that intends on becoming the anti-Avatar? I think they count.