Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing The Syndicate Yet?

(PSN)dukezap1

U14 is by no means perfect and it won't solve the issue of multiple alliances trying to control the entire game, but they are aware of that problem and seem to be looking for ways to eliminate it.

Part of the update that will help is preventing alliances from blocking deployments constantly by deploying against themselves or their allies, allowing them to rake in high taxes without fear of attacks. In the end it will stabilize and I believe battle pay and taxes will be less of a factor than player skill and dedication.

U14 is by no means perfect and it won't solve the issue of multiple alliances trying to control the entire game, but they are aware of that problem and seem to be looking for ways to eliminate it.

Part of the update that will help is preventing alliances from blocking deployments constantly by deploying against themselves or their allies, allowing them to rake in high taxes without fear of attacks. In the end it will stabilize and I believe battle pay and taxes will be less of a factor than player skill and dedication.

This. I had to log in and comment.. this definitely needs to be reworked. Example here is my alliance.. we do deploy on ourselves.. What I would recommend is if a clan has been in your alliance, lets say 72 hours due to most armistices being 3 days before another mobilization. They CANNOT deploy on a clan rail or alliance rail if they haven't been REMOVED from your alliance within 72 hours. It'll prevent last minute leaves = mobilization.

BUT now here's the next issue... cause I've done this and this is where it'll hit once the above is "Fixed" what about OTHER alliances? They can deploy to guard you like Noherian guarded Bullets rain on you. MY supposed fix would be to give a certain clan/alliance "sanctum" whereas if you attack a particular rail. You CANNOT redeploy there until 1-2 weeks if the SAME clan/alliance holds it, BUT if someone else controls it, it'll null your wait period.

To be honest everyone should get a chance at the dark sectors. That's why I'm swapping rails around.. even though they're in my alliance. I tried giving Caracol to ShUn since they lost it to the "Debuggers" on earth. Primordial holds it now till they mobilize there. (None in my alliance by the way)

I'm for low taxes and from my experience.. sadly to say this.. I'm forced to believe there's more mercenaries than people for the "Cause" whether its high vs low taxes. And don't get me wrong dark.. you have a point with clans being able to farms millions of credits, but it goes down to this... do we all really just want to spend 3 days farming credits just to "Advertise" ourselves? It's tough =(

Edited by (PS4)Blitz5

I guess our clan/alliance is a dying breed in that we really didn't mind the grind for credits, if it meant we could feel good about how we went about taxing and paying out. If Se7en S1ns could do it for 6+ nodes at 0%, we can do it for 2 nodes at 5%.

Advertising is a valid motive for a clan, but I would like to think some do it for the greater good of the general public. We hated holding Caracol as it was a constant grind to keep our alliance and public paid for the clan, we just never had a low tax clan that put up any fight deploy against us. UR was a mistake launch that ended up having the community rally and allow us to hand Fellowship it's first loss. In Hind sight it did remove one of their many nodes they tried to grab but also caused them to raise taxes to 30%. It was meant to lower their rail count not start the high tax Era.

Soon we will see a new system that I hope gives clans a chance against the big guys. We are just watching and grinding, supporting the smaller clans and alliances if we see they are fair with their practices. Rather than tell everyone to be a certain way, we vote for what we think is right with our blades.

Cold hard fact. You can put out massive battle pay without charging high tax. If a single storm clan can generate hundreds of millions of credits without tax, imagine what an entire alliance could do.

I did state that very few if any clans in an alliance will help with rails with only a few members of that clan helping. I also did state that i know of only one clan that has been able to pull off 0% tax that i know of. 

Your fact is true. The problem is getting Members to give up credits to support. I hope in the near future that something like this will happen again. 

Edit: spelling

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Convector

I guess our clan/alliance is a dying breed in that we really didn't mind the grind for credits, if it meant we could feel good about how we went about taxing and paying out. If Se7en S1ns could do it for 6+ nodes at 0%, we can do it for 2 nodes at 5%.

Advertising is a valid motive for a clan, but I would like to think some do it for the greater good of the general public. We hated holding Caracol as it was a constant grind to keep our alliance and public paid for the clan, we just never had a low tax clan that put up any fight deploy against us. UR was a mistake launch that ended up having the community rally and allow us to hand Fellowship it's first loss. In Hind sight it did remove one of their many nodes they tried to grab but also caused them to raise taxes to 30%. It was meant to lower their rail count not start the high tax Era.

Soon we will see a new system that I hope gives clans a chance against the big guys. We are just watching and grinding, supporting the smaller clans and alliances if we see they are fair with their practices. Rather than tell everyone to be a certain way, we vote for what we think is right with our blades.

Fully agree, but with my experience, I've had clans leave just because they want to become "mercenaries" and fight for the BIGGER PAYOUT... I'm like..really? I told them if you cant fight for the cause of this or any other alliance.. just leave the sectors alone.. stay rogue and play when applicable. All in all.. I'm forced to believe there's more "Mercs" than people who believe in a fair system -_-

Well a cause is only a cause if you stick to it 100%. It takes sheer willpower and dedication to make it happen, luckily there are still clans out there that believe in it and are willing to put in the massive amount of work. There will be low tax rails that Never raise their taxes on the board soon. As long as everyone keeps their personal greed in check and only goes for a couple nodes and not two top end ones it should work out the current clusterf that we have.

The new patch and direction the sectors are going should shake the current meta game to the core, creating massive opportunity for those with this kind of dedication while eliminating a lot of battlepay's influence. Should be fun times for all who are serious and organized.

We'll see soon but these 'Sanctum' ideas could work. I mean a cooldown where certain Allies cant take the same rail is genius and I never thought of that.

Yea a Ghost clan like myself has 30 million in vault and 20 million of personal, so my small clan alone has 100 million combined. Thats why waiting for a big battle if we ever get a rail..... Otherwise I cant fathom what Moon clans and bigger alliances have, 100 billion?

Taxes are nothing short to make Rail maintenance, little profit and big battle pay, like I said its near impossible getting rails now but over 30% credit tax? Really? My alliance has more than enough credits but really short on numbers which is why I cant wait forthe New Dark Sector!

Lastly on the mercenary thing, yea since through my experience of even getting a rail, its best that perhaps nows the best time to be one. When facing a clan/alliance that already has already monopolized, why would members even donate when the opposing side will beat them in battle payouts, or sheer member size? The risk isnt even on par with the reward at stake.

A simple fix might suggest that making a sort of Alliance/Clan feed. If my leader knew Legendary Tenn0s was a much bigger Alliance and knew how much Tax allocation they recieved so far, we would've glady never even bothered placing our first rail.

i understand the low level ones. Yet you are one of the few that do read the tax percentage. The reason i can say that the community does not watch tax  percentages is because i am in an alliance that held half of the system for a short amount of time. If people did not run dark sectors with high tax then alliance would not be making money to defend the rail with. Thus my conclusion is that at least if not more than 50%-70% of the community does not watch tax. 

If you wish you know the true reason why alliance fall off the system?

1. Internal conflicts.

2. Bored and tired of running rails.

3. Has no money to defend/attack rails.

4. Alliance clan members do not run the rails. (i know this from experience, even with 30 clan members in the fellowship. Only 2-4 clans would help      with the rail. With only 1-4 members of the clans helping.)

There has only been one Clan that i know of that has one with pure numbers.The reason being is because:

1. An alliance the attacking/Defending alliance is not getting paid. (This has changed in the recent update. Alliance/Clans can set battle-pay to go to   members now)

2. Not paying battle pay.

3. Do not have the numbers without battle-pay to attack the rail. 

Now look this is m personal opinion. If someone can put up some actual facts with numbers i will believe them right off the bat over my opinion.

I can say so about the the community about the rails, because we had the same number of people running the rails as we did when the tax was low.

If you want the facts go to death snacks and it would prove you right.

We'll see soon but these 'Sanctum' ideas could work. I mean a cooldown where certain Allies cant take the same rail is genius and I never thought of that.

Yea a Ghost clan like myself has 30 million in vault and 20 million of personal, so my small clan alone has 100 million combined. Thats why waiting for a big battle if we ever get a rail..... Otherwise I cant fathom what Moon clans and bigger alliances have, 100 billion?

Taxes are nothing short to make Rail maintenance, little profit and big battle pay, like I said its near impossible getting rails now but over 30% credit tax? Really? My alliance has more than enough credits but really short on numbers which is why I cant wait forthe New Dark Sector!

Lastly on the mercenary thing, yea since through my experience of even getting a rail, its best that perhaps nows the best time to be one. When facing a clan/alliance that already has already monopolized, why would members even donate when the opposing side will beat them in battle payouts, or sheer member size? The risk isnt even on par with the reward at stake.

A simple fix might suggest that making a sort of Alliance/Clan feed. If my leader knew Legendary Tenn0s was a much bigger Alliance and knew how much Tax allocation they recieved so far, we would've glady never even bothered placing our first rail.

They should you be able to know how much tax credits a rail makes? If you see a alliance spending 100 million + on every conflict it's a good bet you don't have the credits needed to beat them.

Most experienced Alliance leaders could tell you how much a node makes per day at x% tax. The problem is the outside factors that change the numbers. A 75% node should make x credits, but if it's next to a 5% node it will make almost nothing.

There is a huge list of clans who have been screwed over and betrayed during these wars. They are now gathering to do it the right way.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that taxes are 30% - 75% how do people feel about hating The Syndicates 18%?

Eating your own words I see :)

My alliance keeps taxes below 10%. It was originally 5% but alliance members told me to raise it.

Also The Syndicate was an alliance with the top clans from several tiers. (DAM, Vampires, Rips of the Lotus etc.)

My alliance keeps taxes below 10%. It was originally 5% but alliance members told me to raise it.

Also The Syndicate was an alliance with the top clans from several tiers. (DAM, Vampires, Rips of the Lotus etc.)

I know I was the 5th Clan in the Syndicate (GODZ EMPIR3). Along with DAM, Vamps, RIPS, and NeoGaf. 

• 3 weeks later...