Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe A Stupid And Useless Suggestion About Loading Screens - Ok It's Coming In U14, Forget About That

DeadScream

I feel bored seeing always the same loading screen whenever I start a mission. Wouldn't it be cool if it switched randomly, just to break the habit a little bit ? 

edit : thanks Llyssa for info on u14 .__.

Edited by DeadScream

every update has a new loading screen. with u13 hydroid was introduced. so it is him

u14 will create a new frame too and that will be the new loading screen until u15, maybe with a kubrow in the background or so.

but it will be a static picture. not dynamic.

Im pretty sure it will be dynamic..

I'm 100% certain it will be dynamic. They announced that it would show our mantid(er, "liset"? I'm not sure which vehicle is a liset, but w/e) delivery vehicles flying in(the whole squads, at once), and we will be able to customize them with cosmetics, including personalizing the colors used.

This was one of their big and exciting "make Rebecca sound like a teen girl at a Bieber concert" announcements during the last dev stream. There's absolutely no reason this would be technically unfeasible, as the very old loading screens already featured something similar. It meshes with the whole "we'll be viewing things from orbit" part, so it's actually probably going to be the least-intensive part of u14 to finish(in fact, based on their current timeline, I'm 90% certain it's already done).

every update has a new loading screen. with u13 hydroid was introduced. so it is him

u14 will create a new frame too and that will be the new loading screen until u15, maybe with a kubrow in the background or so.

but it will be a static picture. not dynamic.

I'm not talking about changing the loading screen once every two months, but changing it evrytime we start a new mission man x)