Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Know If Stalker Comes For Me And How Do I Make Him Stalk Me?

(PSN)LilJuker

Question

8 answers to this question

There's a random chance every time you kill a boss to get a deathmark.

1 deathmark = 1 stalker visit

Every mission you play with a deathmark on, the stalker has a 1.5% chance of spawning.

If he spawns, one deathmark is removed from your "pool" of deathmarks.

Happy hunting Tenno!

There's a random chance every time you kill a boss to get a deathmark.

1 deathmark = 1 stalker visit

Every mission you play with a deathmark on, the stalker has a 1.5% chance of spawning.

If he spawns, one deathmark is removed from your "pool" of deathmarks.

Happy hunting Tenno!

Does that mean i can just kill vor over and over? also i heard that u have to be the host to be marked

Does that mean i can just kill vor over and over? also i heard that u have to be the host to be marked

Yep, you could farm for marks on vor. I don't know about having to be the host to get deathmarks, but from personal experience playing solo seems to net you more total.

One thing I forgot to mention: the stalker has a 30 to 280 second delay before he can spawn in a mission, don't rush anything if you're looking for stalker encounters.

Yep, you could farm for marks on vor. I don't know about having to be the host to get deathmarks, but from personal experience playing solo seems to net you more total.

One thing I forgot to mention: the stalker has a 30 to 280 second delay before he can spawn in a mission, don't rush anything if you're looking for stalker encounters.

thank you for the info man

also do u have to recieve 3 messages to know ur marked or just one?

You don't get a message everytime you get marked btw, but just jump around the solar system, kill every boss That isn't Captain Vor on Mercury, he is confirmed to not give a mark. When you have done that, i recommend you play 5 minutes of survival, just leave after 5 minutes, and do it agian. If you have a 4 man team all marked, your chances of him spawning increases, so the percentage of a mark stacks with more players.