Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Build?

Nintenn064

Question

3 answers to this question

This right here is my usual Loki build. It has one Forma, but you could easily replace Maglev with a mostly ranked Marathon or Reflection or something if you don't have one on him.

http://goo.gl/nU5Yn9

It's the most fun build I have on him, and it works for most things. You could specialize in Duration or Range (preferably Range) to make better use of his abilities, but I really enjoy this speed+survivability build. The speed is used to avoid damage and deal damage quickly, the health+shields are to give a buffer for the damage you do take, and the Rage is to leave his abilities open as a last resort (or just in case things get a little hairy).

My current (one forma) Loki Prime build. Some times i use decoys when i am doing defense missions. But this build is mostly for T4 survivals and Exterminates. You can play around and make a all around build for yourself but i keep on switching based on the missions types. I have tried this, played around with most of my builds and these are some of the good ones i got. This build should give you Permanent invisibility (invisibility lasts for 25 secs and you will have enough energy regenerated to cast it again once your invisibility runs out) and you can spam radial disarm for 30 energy points too. And permanent invisibility is the reason you won't see REDIRECTION mod in all my builds.

NOTE: - YOU CAN ALWAYS USE THE ARCANE ESSENCE HELMET FOR EXTRA EFFICIENCY BUT I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF THAT HELMET (COSMETIC wise. That helmet's design sucks). SO ALL MY BUILDS ARE BASED OFF MODS.

lHJBFPZ.jpg

NOTE: - PLEASE DO NOT HATE ON THE FORMAS. I STARTED OFF WARFRAME WITH LOKI AND WASN'T SURE HOW TO BUILD HIM. SO I KEPT ON PUTTING FORMAS ON HIM but 5 formas is overkill. anyways.

My old Loki Decoy, radial disarm, invisibility build

EbXK14M.jpg

MY OLD LOKI RUSH BUILD FOR CAPTURE TYPE MISSIONS

4z3vkvP.jpg

My RADIAL DISARM spam build:

fvf4Va9.jpg

Edited by (PS4)jenax002