Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghosts And Ninjas. Tribute To Wf And Grp.

Revel72

Part 1: Rough Welcome.

"Okay, Fire team X-ray let's get on move! Winchester will be waiting us at the checkpoint Bravo!" One of the members of Fire team X-ray shouted meanwhile at other place "Okay, Fire team Winchester let's get on move! X-ray will be waiting us at the checkpoint Bravo!" One of the members of Fire team Winchester shouted. Both teams advanced forward to Bravo but something odd is going on.

As they arrived "hahhaa! Good to see our brothers again!" the X-ray shouted "hahhaa! There is our brothers let's go!" Winchester shouted. Something released pulse middle of the brothers of war. "Ooh!" Winchester team gasped "What?!" X-ray team shouted time wound opened up "Time wound! Escape!" both teams shouted and attempted to escape but time wound started pulling both teams in and it succeed.

Teams found themselves behind Banshee, Volt, Valkyr and Oberon being overpowered by Grineer they almost hit one of the members of X-ray. "Everybody! Get some cover and return fire!" one of the members of Winchester shouted as whole squad took cover and return fire at Grineer. Grineer bombard blasted Tenno squad to ground and Grineer approached for kill.

"We got to assist them! Assault W you know what to do!" Winchester squad member shouted "Cover me Support W use APS to give me some cover!" Assault W shouted. "Roger that!" Support W shouted and started activating the APS as it was fully charged and ADS system started radiating intense heat on Grineer bombard and on other Grineer. Support W walked with Assault W to exterminate helpless Grineer APS redirecting incoming fire and Assault suppressing it.

"Running low on energy!" Support W shouted "Same here!" Assault W shouted as they were taking cover two Ballista Grineer attempted to take aim on the fire team members "Peekaboo!" Recons from Fire team X-ray shouted as they killed the ballistas another used Sniper rifle and another Sub Machine gun. Grineer butcher managed to flank SMG Recon.

Assault X-ray had pulled out shield and was charging forward and "HUIAAH!! he shouted bashed down the Butcher before it would have landed a hit Assault X-ray rushed forward to take down the Grineer Bombard it was success too soon the Grineer were pushed back and thanks to APS support W's combat support device what allows the teams regenerate bullets slowly.

They didn't need to be worried about that they will run out of bullets. While other team's support has energy regeneration boost. "Hmm... These persons who were shooting at us looks humans but... Just look at the shape and details" Assault from X-ray said as looked on a butcher. "Yeah... And who are these?" X-ray's sniper recon asked as went to take closer look of Banshee and Valkyr.

"I don't know and I don't have good feeling about this. Front line status report" Assault X-ray spoke "Green and clear" Supports from both teams said through radio Assault W having the combat regeneration walked closer of Valkyr. "Armor looks solid as hell and covers the whole body. I wonder have they worn these forcefully or chosen to do so. To me it looks practical but I couldn't get used to something like this" Assault W spoke.

Supports returned back to fighting scene "Nobody coming to here it seems" X-ray team's support said carrying a blackout device and energy regeneration combat support. The squad of X-ray and Winchester seems not to be paying attention that Valkyr woke up and woke up Banshee. Then Volt and Oberon woke up but they decided to stay in the shadows. "Well we do not have permission to execute unconscious personel" Winchester Support said.

"I know..." Winchester Assault said. "Hey where did they go?!" Winchester Recon shouted as they spotted the Tenno were gone "Recons use your scans they must be somewhere close" X-ray Support said Recons from both fire teams used scanners and scanned the room. Tenno blinked on the scanners "They are over there" X-ray's Sniper Recon said through radio as Tenno blinked to others on the squad.

Part 2: Strangers to each other.

"They seems to be watching us" Assault X-ray said "Yeah they have weapons but seems to be that they are armed but observes our movement. I will try decoy trick keep my back covered" Support X-ray said through radio "Good idea. Everybody get some cover and don't waste ordnance" Assault X-ray said through radio. Banshee used Sonar. "Hey you guys felt a pressure change?" Support X-ray asked through radio.

"It is Sonar but I just wonder which one of them used it" Winchester Recon said through radio "Come on squad get ready. I am going in now" Support X-ray said through radio "Roger we will keep entrance clean while you X-ray are on this case" Assault Winchester said through radio and Winchester squad went to guard the entrance "Which one of those persons is most close of good cover?" Support X-ray asked through radio.

X-ray recon used scanner to show location of Tenno again. "The one with pretty thin look... Okay be ready" X-ray Support said and started walking putting the gun behind the pillar as the Banshee was behind it X-ray support took deep breath and walked right on the sight line of Banshee they had moment of stare. Then Banshee saw the microphone what X-ray Support has.

Banshee set her hand on Support X-ray's right headphone. X-ray support started to get nervous and breathing was heavy. Then support heard whisper kind of voice on his head "Who are you?" the voice asked (Telepathy?) X-ray support thought "Wilhelm Torlan" X-ray support said managing to hide his nervous attitude from his voice but Banshee sensed it still she moved her hand on Support's breast at felt the heart. The heart beat was fast confirming Support's state.

Banshee moved hand back on Support's headphone "Are you part of Corpus?" Support heard same voice asking but now it sounded warmer and friendlier or at least that is what he thinks. "What is Corpus? You mean those armored persons who we just killed?" Support asked Valkyr took a look on Support then looked on Banshee. "Who do you support?" same voice.

"I used to serve Athena except then it got bankrupted" Support said "What is Athena? Something to do with your... Team mates?" voice asked (This person must be able to channel voice) Support thought. Support explained what Athena is [sorry but I couldn't find the information about it so... Yeah...] Valkyr looked on Banshee and looked like asking something. "Friend... Or Foe?" Banshee asked.

X-ray Support's heart beat tightened up and Valkyr felt the fear of the person "Highly depends on you all but... Truth is that... I don't want to die much as you all" Support said as pulled himself together. Valkyr felt the fear and looked like enjoying it. Valkyr pushed Support on the ground and approached support lie down on this chest. Support was getting even more nervous and fought against the will to pull out the handgun.

Valkyr lowered the mask and lifted the sun glasses to see Support's eyes they are bright gray and eyes mirrored an image of Valkyr's bastet helmet. Valkyr brought her helmet closer and closer of X-ray support's face until support closed his eyes and felt Bastet helmet's front on his right side of face below eye. The armor felt like mixture of some kind of leather and it is warm.

X-ray support started to calm down "Marelyn" Support heard Valkyr spoke but the voice came through the helmet "That is beautiful name" support said slowly Valkyr observed Wilhelm's muscles time to time squeezing them with her hand [The X-ray support] Valkyr started moving X-ray support's right hand and raised it on between her shoulders Wilhelm started to calm down "I like you" Valkyr spoke.

"I don't know what to say..." Support said "Can we come out?" X-ray assaulted asked through radio Valkyr heard the speech Valkyr and Banshee nodded to X-ray Support "Friendlies weapons down" Support said. Rest of the fire team X-ray came out of their hiding places and saw X-ray support having odd time with Valkyr. Oberon and Volt walked out of their hiding places too.

Part 3: United force.

"Jeez what's with those two?" Assault X-ray asked as looked on Support and Valkyr then turned to look on Banshee who shrugged. "Come on get up and raise me up" Valkyr said Wilhelm looked on Valkyr's bastet helmet then slowly raised up on his feet pulling Valkyr up with one arm "Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" Valkyr asked being curious "I just... Didn't think that we would end up like this" X-ray support said.

Valkyr locked Support between her arms, herself and wall. "I haven't met anything like you before and... I am really interested" Valkyr said. "What you mean by saying like me?" X-ray support asked "I came think of it X-ray support that there is no way that any human would be able to use armors like these but... By you having conversation with her I guess. There might be fragments of humanity still" X-ray assault said.

"I think you are right" X-ray recon with SMG said as observed Banshee. "Are you? Older version of us? Not infected by technocyte?" Banshee asked from X-ray assault "What is technocyte?" X-ray assault asked "Mm... I envy you" Valkyr said to X-ray Support "So do I" X-ray support said. Valkyr putted the sunglasses of Support back and mask to cover his mouth and nose. "Did I insult you?" X-ray Support asked "No. We have invaders in the ship" Valkyr said.

"X-ray this is Winchester we have engaged the marines attempting to push in here. We need fire support now!" Winchester Assault shouted through radio and Tenno heard it from X-ray team's headphones. "Grineer are here. Come on. We have a lot to talk about but we will talk about it later" Banshee said to X-ray Assault "Well if we have same enemy why wont we fight together then?" X-ray Assault asked.

Tenno group started walking towards the Winchester team who are covering the entrance they equipped their guns X-ray support raised his weapon from ground "I think that means yes" X-ray support said as turned off the safe. "You heard that team... Let's make our new friends proud of having great squad with them!" X-ray Assault shouted "O'rah!" whole X-ray assault team shouted as they run after the Tenno squad who exhausted after fifteen seconds of running.

Winchester fire team was shooting down enemy marine after marine. "Winchester! What's your status?" X-ray Assault asked as entered to same cover as Winchester team's Sniper recon. Then both of them saw Tenno running middle of the fight and marines raising their weapons for taking aim and started shooting Tenno started shooting too "NO!" Winchester Assault shouted as Banshee was getting Grakata shot but as it contacted on Banshee.

Bullet was blocked by some kind of shield. "How in the hell?" Winchester Assault asked being amazed but then saw Grineer Marine taking aim on Banshee without this noticing Assault shot three times on the Marine's head killing it to there. Banshee saw the whole thing but went forward with her squad "Let's push them back!" Winchester Support shouted squad of human ghosts pushed marines after cover and another.

They arrived to door but soon as Volt opened it up Grineers started shooting Volt backed off "We can not enter there... Too much enemy fire" Valkyr said she was too low on energy for hysteria "Leave it to us then. Winchester support and assault same trick like we did once. X-ray assault me and you are going to rush in after them" X-ray support said "Ah... I know what you are meaning" X-ray assault said.

"What are you four doing?" Valkyr asked "You will see" X-ray support said Tenno squad heard some kind of noise from Winchester support after a while Winchester Assault launched some kind of machine what soon as bubble shield appeared started radiating intense heat "Wow..." Valkyr gasped. "Okay our turn" X-ray support said as winchester push was really close off enemy strong point X-ray assault deployed large shield as X-ray support ran after the squad mates.

Tenno squad heard X-ray support turning on his device as he run behind the X-ray Assault and his shield. "WOJAA! HYUAAH!" X-ray assault shouted as knocked down two Grineer Marines and X-ray support ran behind cover and blasted the EMP. "Electromagnetic pulse" Valkyr gasped rest of the ghost squad went inside and started slaughter behind cover of other's weapon fire and solid wall.

Going to do more soon as I feel like it. Feel free to guess what the other game is I gave a lot of hints.

Edited by Revel72

Part 4: Assassins and Rescuers.

After cleaning up the Grineer Galleon. Tenno and ghosts had a time out for a conversation. The pack of eight man had a talk with four Tenno "How dïd you all ended up behind us?" Volt asked "Time wound. Not sure what caused it though" Winchester Assault said and had taken a place to sit on top of a crate "We arrived just before you four were blasted to ground for a moment. Then we started slaughter because one of our men nearly got shot" Winchester Support said "Basically you just ended up here and saw our enemies as your threat too" Oberon said.

"Basically" X-ray Recon Sniper said "So we can not say that you can be counted as our friends" Banshee said "We are not really looking forward to die somewhere what we do not even know" X-ray Recon Submachine gun said. Valkyr was having hug with X-ray Assault "Now that's some manly business what you did with that shield" Valkyr said X-ray Assault was feeling squeezed "I can not breath" X-ray Assault said Valkyr released and X-ray assault took breath "Though I have worked with this blitz device for a long time. It speeds me up to ridiculous speed" X-ray Assault said.

"What kind of machines your friends then has?" Valkyr asked as looked on others "Well I think it would be time to show then" X-ray assault said. Sub machine gun recon used his optical camouflage then disabled it. X-ray support showed the device on his back "This is Blackout device it releases an electromagnetic pulse in area around me. It stuns all who are captured in the detonation range and it takes down all electrinity from devices" X-ray support said. "ADS. Area Denial System creates intense heat radiation to break focus to shoot and disables shooting" Winchester Assault said.

"Scanner for showing all who still lives locations in cone shaped area" Winchester Recon Sniper said "My own device is APS. Bubble shield what moves with me. It redirects incoming bullets what are shot at you useful for allowing to transport hurt team mates or deny and destroy enemy camping ground" Winchester Support said. "So say... Does your suit... Or armor have some kind of internal shield system?" Winchester Assault asked from Banshee. "Yes you are paying attention what is happening around you then" Banshee said.

"Do you all have some kind of combat support systems?" Valkyr asked as spotted that her energy pool was soon full. "Yeah... I have extra armor device" Winchester Assault said "I have gun fire detector" X-ray Recon Sniper said. "Motion detector device" X-ray Submachine gun Recon said. "Combat health regeneration device" X-ray assault said "Energy regeneration device" X-ray Support said "Ammo regeneration device" Winchester support said. "I see you all are well armed but it is no match on our arsenal" Valkyr said "We are not here to compete. We just want to survive"

Winchester Assault said. "Hmm... Lovely noble man you are" Valkyr said "Thanks for the compliment. So are we friends or enemies to you?" Winchester Assault asked "As long you do not get on our way or shoot us" Oberon said "Agreed" Volt, Valkyr and Banshee said "Well... Where we will head now?" Winchester Support asked lights blinked once and Banshee heard somebody taunting her "Stalker... He is after me" Banshee said her voice drifting in panic and despair. "Okay men get up and make sure this son of ***** do not get our friend" Winchester Assault said.

Ghost squad surrounded Banshee and waited Stalker appeared took aim on Banshee recon with Gun shot detector detected the arrow as it was being launched "Shield! NOW!" Winchester Sniper Recon shouted Winchester Support quickly activated the shield and Arrow was launched away from the flight path as it hit the bubble shield. Stalker quickly switched to Despair knives and started throwing but shield launched them away too. X-ray assault activated his blitz and knocked back the Stalker.

Assault landed another bash starting from below of the stalker to launch this to air all other Ghost squad members opened fire as X-ray assault continued his rush soon as Stalker landed on his feet on the ground shields down X-ray assaulted bashed Stalker on his back. Assault quickly threw his shield on his back and leaped like a jaguar for a prey. He pulled out FiveSeveN and started shoot rapidly on Stalker's head while choking this. Stalker died to there and Assault's handgun released clicks. He raised up and the Stalker's body disappeared. Assault reloaded his handgun.

"I think he is finished..." X-ray Assault said "He is finished" Banshee said as walked in front of Winchester Assault and gave him hug "Is he that big deal?" X-ray Assault asked as hugged back "Yes... He is extremely experienced on killing us Tenno" Banshee said nearly giving tear from joy that she is free from all that fear. Room flashed white "Harvester!" Volt shouted "Banshee... Your brother could use support. Men weapons up" Winchester Assault said and Banshee released him. He pulled out his assault rifle.

Ghost squad surrounded the Tenno squad motion detector recons detected running Harvester "Right!" Both recons shouted and turned to look there and opened fire at Harvester. Winchester Assault started using ADS to keep Harvester away as X-ray supported rushed to detonate the EMP bashed the Harvester to ground stuck the barrel on the head of Harvester and opened fire LMG with great fire rate riddled the Harvester full of holes. X-ray pulled the gun off raised the harvester as Winchester Assault turned off the ADS.

Huge thanks to Ubisoft for making a great game named by Ghost Recon Phantoms.

Edited by Revel72