Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Fun Warframe?

EliteCheetah

Question

16 answers to this question

Well, do you enjoy the frames you have already? What kind of playstyle are you looking for? Do you mind if the frame has certain downsides like being fragile, or slow? Would you want to play a tank, caster, support, stealth? Are you wanting to play melee only?

Kinda need a bit more information before recommending frames.

Edited by Churpy

The answer sounds pretty lame, but it depends greatly on what you mean by fun.

Effectively nuking a map?  Trolling teammates?  Outperforming others on what is considered a "noob frame" ?  Making the game effortless?  Making the game hard?  Utilizing movement over everything else just because you can not because you need to?

I would try a Mag cause her Force pull will put a smile on your face every time. I never get tired of enemies shooting over a railing when they just fly up to the ceiling and face-plant on the floor on the other side of the room!

The warframes I've had the most fun with are Zephyr and Valkyr.  Each have decent survivability, fun movement options, and unique ultimates.

And more than anything else, I just find them fun to play.  :)

Some really fun frames imo are zephyr and valkyr like some others mentioned and also hyrdroid.

Valkyr u can go into god mode and just beat all the enemies around you as well as swing urself all over the maps 

Zephyr u basically can fly and toss tornadoes all over the map

And then hyrdoid and his almighty tentacles you get to throw all over the map. How can you deny the fun in killing enemies with giant tentacles?

Personally I love Saryn, I think running into a group of enemies and turning them into mist (Gold Energy FTW) with miasma is satisfying.

I also have a lot of fun with frost. Ice wave is a cool :) power. I love having the ability to deal damage(Ice wave/Avalanche) as well as protect everyone at the same time(Snow globe). The frozen statues of the people you've avalanched are great.

Edited by (PS4)Panaorios