Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur's Radial Javelin Needs To End Sooner...

magusat999

At the end of Radial javelin, which btw does not hit every enemy on-screen or within it's parameters - Excalibur stands there for a moment -a moment that can end up having players revive him, because any enemies close by can wail on him and at this time your input gets no response, so he's basically a sitting duck. Considering Excalibur is a weak frame, can this penalty be excised? Can we just do Radial Javelin and keep it moving?

Just use Super Jump and then use Radial Javelin while at the jumps "peak" to shave some seconds off of the animation that leaves you vulnerable. It ends up saving your butt most of the time and you get bonus points for using Radial Javelin in such a fabulous way!

You can blind first. Honestly i feel that if there are heavies and you don't want to risk taking damage just use your gun to murder after blinding or you can blind then use javelin. Also I want to try out a max damage build on excal with a max blind rage, will go check now. When I'm done will report my findings here.

Edited by Shreiko

I doubt that Excalibur is a weak frame, thing is most of people tend to choose excalibur first ( which is not always good) and then have no idea how to play with it, i chosen Loki first, but i also crafted Excalibur.

-Just throw in Natural Talent and it will be okay. But remember Radial Javelin is very strong if one has proper excalibur build.-

What if the enemies who survive a Javelin get a Grustag bolt effect? 

Now potentially viable in endgame.

I run a max power build that tries to complement Radial Blind. 

It's quite a fun build to Super Jump at some great heights, with this you can Radial Javelin with ease (and makes the blades rain down in a most Impaling way...

Ofcourse, Slash Dash's range is practically null, but it will save you from a quick CC and do a considerable amount of damage.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

You guys have some great workarounds - but if it weren't for the unnecessary freeze none of the workarounds would be necessary. It doesn't fix the issue, those are ways around something that's broken for no reason. But still appreciate it - if it doesn't get fixed I have some ideas on how to deal with it temporarily.