Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1St Effing Upgrade Mission

kersatcheldoodle

so, i do my first upgrade mission, using bolto, no mods on it. and somehow it does 9 damage to the stupid grineer there, 9 DAMAGE! thinking thats just fine, i still make it to wave 3 get down to the last four enemys and fail because it takes too long to kill them, but after that i do an alert vs lvl 35 grineer, and do 25,50,and 73 damage to them, but the grineer in first upgrade mission are LEVEL 10! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS?!

Bolto has armor penetration, not armor piercing. There IS a difference. Armor penetration means you bypass damage reduction, armor piercing is another TYPE of damage like fire/freeze/lightning. Armor piercing deals 2-3x as much damage as normal damage to grineer depending on where you aim.

Edited by Ghobe

so, i do my first upgrade mission, using bolto, no mods on it. and somehow it does 9 damage to the stupid grineer there, 9 DAMAGE! thinking thats just fine, i still make it to wave 3 get down to the last four enemys and fail because it takes too long to kill them, but after that i do an alert vs lvl 35 grineer, and do 25,50,and 73 damage to them, but the grineer in first upgrade mission are LEVEL 10! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS?!

Perhaps they have buffed it as it is a challenge? Hopefully a dev will report back to indicated if it is working as intended.