Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lfg Solo/offline Players (Clarification Inside)

Shinobi_Takeno

I played Warframe for about two weeks using only online-play. I quickly became bored due to how easy the game became. Everyone in my matches had all the best gear, essentially power-leveling my characters and weapons. At this point I decided to play offline-only. I am looking for players who have an account that has NEVER seen any online matches, besides with other offline only players. The idea is similar to 'no twinking' in other games such as Diablo 2 and 3. I have played a game and a half with a friend who had never played online but sadly laptop kept crashing during the second match on Mercury so now I am SOL. In addition to looking for players who have never played online, I am also requesting that you do not buy any platinum to help your character. I will say that buying platinum for cosmetic upgrades is completely okay in my opinion (I plan on buying some myself). I am hoping to create a challenge for myself and others while keeping the game fun/social. I do NOT consider myself better than anyone else for playing this way, I just enjoy the challenge more than most. I play almost everyday after work at around 3:00 pm US Central time (I live in Missouri) and can play until around 10:00 pm at the latest during my work week. I have Skype, Teamspeak, and I am willing to install other communication programs if necessary (steam has a voice chat system in addition to the Warframe in-game voice system don't forget). A microphone is not mandatory but in a fast paced game it's probably the best option. Be advised that I like to stealth the missions if possible. I have started a clan but the only progress thus far is a dojo key :D

Please feel free to create a new account (as I have done) if you do not currently have an offline only account. On my account that I will be using I have: 

Rank 2 mastery

Rank 30 Loki

Rank 27 Paris

Rank 5 Kunai 

Rank 30 Orthos

Please feel free to provide feedback and ideas as well. Thanks.

Edited by Shinobi_Takeno