Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Find Orokin Cells...

GreatBlueOwl

Question

But in some ODA's you dont get any cells

Correct, but in some Ruk runs you dont get cells, in some survival runs you dont get cells, you see where I'm going with this? ODA offers up to four cells per run, each run takes less than 10 mins if your like the majority of the population and have 2 working thumbs :)

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

The extractor will never work. I have been farming for months on two worlds that have Cells.

I have four extractors running and only once in my entire life have I gotten Orokin Cells.

Cells are the 3rd resource in a system and like I said I have four extractors running. The one time I got Cells was the only time I got the 3rd resource and I bet it was just a glitch.

Cells from extractors are a myth.

Try Distilling Extractor there is huge difference with Titan. 

I have 3 distilling extractors and place them on jupiter for neural sensors and the other 2 go on planets for orokin cells, usually extract 4 orokin cells and 6 neural sensors when it hits for that resource

I have lucky with Cells more then sensors, happened 2*4 cells from both planets, sensors drop 4 or 8.

And we need another place for sensor drops. only jupiter + rare material is more pain in the &#! then cells.

I have lucky with Cells more then sensors, happened 2*4 cells from both planets, sensors drop 4 or 8.

And we need another place for sensor drops. only jupiter + rare material is more pain in the @$$ then cells.

yeah neurals are more of a pain to farm than orokin cells for me anyway, kill Alad = no neural kill again =no neural way it goes for me

Orokin cells:

1) Distilling extractors. I run three. They come up with about 4-6/week.

2) ODD. Just make sure you police up all the stuff between rounds--and DO NOT run around. Stay at the pod. Should go without saying.

3) Ruk. Boring as all get out, but should net about 50% drop rate over time.

4) ODA. Better than Ruk, but takes longer. Lephantis is usually good for 1-3.

5) Any mission on Ceres or Saturn. Dark Sectors are best, followed by regular survivals and defenses. Equip master thief for best results.

6) Watch for invasion and alert rewards. Cells show up fairly frequently.

Also, neural sensors are a far bigger pain in the posterior than orokin cells. It would be nice to have an alternate method to just running Jupiter constantly or relying on that one distiller constantly on Jupiter.

From experience (40 cells needed for all my prime weapons) and despite none agree, I would say, right now, that the best place have to be Iapetus (Interception on Saturn). The chance is fairly high (at least 2-3 per 6-7 round), and the map is extremely easy to defend at 3-4 until round 6-7. It's so easy you'll goes straight from "Less than 1% for enemies" to "It hurts too hard (but still 1%)".

My best score on this map is 6 Orokin cell in 7-8 round (can't remember exactly).

Notice that the chance of dropping them is still low on the 1st/2nd round, much better afterward, so don't leave too fast !

If you don't like it, Mimas is a decent solution. Reward about 2-3 Cell per 30 min.

Two importants points :

- Arc traps (even after hotfix) seems to loot material at a very high rate (like 9 times on 10?), and gave me (luck?) fair amount of Orokin cells by themself. So on Mimas, always check for those !

- Always say something like "Press G if you find any Orokin cell please" to your team. Orokin cell localization is important for everyone on Mimas/Iapetus since players are often here for them.

It takes me on Iapetus about an afternoon to grind 10 Orokin cell. But I'm fairly lucky (My Bro Prime say "Hey bro, let's hurt them").

Edited by Kinxil