Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pointless,must Know Questions.

LostCody

while watching the infested run into cc in odd you start too ask yourself somethings while watching the waves go on,here are some of mine.

1.if mag for whatever reason was given a pink slip and forced too live among normal non augmented humans,and lets say one of them were too give her lip about her one piece,would she be able too magnetically crush them?

2.most tenno i assume have too go through some pretty nasty body modifications too enhance there purpose/abilities like the wings on zephyr,rhinos bulk,or even mag's coil arms.

if vaubans abilities only consist of throwing grenades,why the need for an entire specific warframe too do just that?

can't normal or even lightly modified people do his job without the need too be a warframe?why can't other frames just carry his grenades for him and free up another slot on the team for someone else?

so while playing or watching vauban do his thing in odd have any pointless questions popped into your heads?

Edited by LostCody

ok idk how vauban works so im going to make up something that sounds BA

vauban: the master tactician creates grenades out of his energy. Converting energy into matter. the most unstable of his creations being vortex. he uses his massive IQ to focuses his energy into a physical form. it is often considered if vauban is hiding some power behind that mask. creating matter out of nothing is a secret he shalt not tell.

Edited by rechot

We don't really know much about how the warframes work but my theory is that they act as limiters and control mechanisms for the tenno so using your mag example yes she could crush them but she would also crush everything else in range possibly including herself.

Using the above theory I would guess that vauban needs the frame to keep vortex from going out of control and destroying everything.

We don't really know much about how the warframes work but my theory is that they act as limiters and control mechanisms for the tenno so using your mag example yes she could crush them but she would also crush everything else in range possibly including herself.

Using the above theory I would guess that vauban needs the frame to keep vortex from going out of control and destroying everything.

Fairly certain  I read something somewhere about an unsuited Nova annihilating half a planet, so the suits as limiters I agree with.

I was under the impression the frames aren't human, just shaped like them.

Are frames just humans with batman suits on? Are you joking?

I thought it was more interesting than that. That's lame.

They are humans that can create fire water ice poison electricity antimatter out of thin air and even freeze time by stomping their foot on the ground and you are calling them lame we must have very different definitions of what lame means.

Edited by gnat6

1.if mag for whatever reason was given a pink slip and forced too live among normal non augmented humans,and lets say one of them were too give her lip about her one piece,would she be able too magnetically crush them?

No, the person operating the mag frame wouldn't be able to if they werent sent with their frame, however if they did have the mag frame with them then yes.

2.most tenno i assume have too go through some pretty nasty body modifications too enhance there purpose/abilities like the wings on zephyr,rhinos bulk,or even mag's coil arms.

if vaubans abilities only consist of throwing grenades,why the need for an entire specific warframe too do just that?

can't normal or even lightly modified people do his job without the need too be a warframe?why can't other frames just carry his grenades for him and free up another slot on the team for someone else?

As far as i can grasp current lore(god help me i need more of it) its currently not a possible thing to create a frame or "modifiy" it that heavily to change its systems like that(prime simply improves already existing things and then . Currently as tenno, we are just getting back on out feet in terms of gear and since the updates are technically how we're "coming back" to the system, we dont have that capability to create a frame since we're not even in full control of our own lisets yet. Neither do the corpus for that matter in the case of zalkyr, thats more of a case of conditions and "experiments" happening and creating something that caused her to alter her own frame. Plus Vaubs abilities from him creating them from energy, not from physically stored grenades :P

I was under the impression the frames aren't human, just shaped like them.

Are frames just humans with batman suits on? Are you joking?

I thought it was more interesting than that. That's lame.

Tenno are "human" in the sense grineer are humans after many years and a crap ton of cloning(although the tenno didnt do the later of the two), theres just been a ton of crap between us(users) and current warframe times that tenno not the same as now in our time...