Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Want To Play As A Grineer?

Soulie

Sure, they'd get slaughtered by Tenno, but their style and variety in armor coloring makes me want to try one. I think it would be kind of fun assaulting a Corpus or Infested ship for supplies.

Maybe we could essentially be like one of the planet/moon bosses, but with under 1000 hp. We could have access to all Grineer and Corpus weapons, with the ability to color our armor and weapons just like we can on Warframes.

Their combat mechanics would be very different, since they aren't ninjas. They wouldn't run and gun. Their core mechanic would be a tactical, cover system.

I think playing as a Grineer would be fun, especially if I get to torment my enemies with Grinders.

So like that one mode in Resident Evil 6 where players can 'invade' other peoples games and control enemies?

I was thinking of that as a PvP aspect but the game has problems with 4 people now..... adding anything more would just have use going 1 frame an hour or something like that.

So like that one mode in Resident Evil 6 where players can 'invade' other peoples games and control enemies?

I wasn't really talking about PvP, but if PvP were ever implemented, I hope it's more of a Left 4 Dead style and not just Tenno Vs Tenno.

Sure, they'd get slaughtered by Tenno, but their style and variety in armor coloring makes me want to try one. I think it would be kind of fun assaulting a Corpus or Infested ship for supplies.

Maybe we could essentially be like one of the planet/moon bosses, but with under 1000 hp. We could have access to all Grineer and Corpus weapons, with the ability to color our armor and weapons just like we can on Warframes.

Their combat mechanics would be very different, since they aren't ninjas. They wouldn't run and gun. Their core mechanic would be a tactical, cover system.

I think playing as a Grineer would be fun, especially if I get to torment my enemies with Grinders.

But grineer don't run on walls =_= and they die easy. And how would i get my *@##$ing betty Lotus to keep whispering in my ear 'to pull up err i mean grineer incoming.'

I actually kinda like the idea of Grineer having cover based shooting mechanics. It kinda reminds me of how Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory had the Merc factions in FPS mode and the Spies having more traditional 3rd person stealth mechanics. Admittedly though, this would be a good idea to add later after the Tenno gameplay is balanced out and perfected.

I actually kinda like the idea of Grineer having cover based shooting mechanics. It kinda reminds me of how Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory had the Merc factions in FPS mode and the Spies having more traditional 3rd person stealth mechanics. Admittedly though, this would be a good idea to add later after the Tenno gameplay is balanced out and perfected.

personally I would want to play as those infested dogs, that'd be more fun :x or maybe a noxious crawler that can jump puke on people