Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Use For <Xxxx> At 30.

mrfluffydeath

As I play, I feel I am not playing efficiently (even in Eris, Pluto or Ceres) unless I am using gear that is less than 30. XP released by mobs absorbed by gear that is maxed is essentially wasted.

Once I have maxed a frame, or weapon I have found I essentially shelve it rarely if at all going back to it. What we need is an incentive to use them.

Eventually it will come down to who is faster? Can DE release new frames and weapons faster than we can max them?

As I play, I feel I am not playing efficiently (even in Eris, Pluto or Ceres) unless I am using gear that is less than 30. XP released by mobs absorbed by gear that is maxed is essentially wasted.

Once I have maxed a frame, or weapon I have found I essentially shelve it rarely if at all going back to it. What we need is an incentive to use them.

Eventually it will come down to who is faster? Can DE release new frames and weapons faster than we can max them?

They cannot realistically make weapons as fast as we max them, especially because they're making efforts towards weapon Skins, that doesn't need grind at all. So no, DE will ALWAYS lose that race.

I don't like the fact that xp is wasted on rank 30 items either, in fact I stopped using rank 30 stuff except for rank up missions. So i feel bad for all those in the first couple of missions when boom unranked weapon deal 10% dmg >_< so good. *unranked frame I found hasnt really mattered, yes I need to pay more attention to the enemies so i dont instant die, but then again in a lobby of 4 revives are pretty easy to get.

Also, most of my rank 30 stuff I have liked more than what I am leveling, but I am just going through the motions because rank30 gear is nice and stronk, but from what i see isn't useful for ranking up

Edit: though i did use my rank30 fang for a very long time @_@ so they have about 35% of my kills for my account on them.

Edited by Fujimura

It makes me sad, too. I ran out of frames and long guns a long time ago. Pistols are almost done. There is a handful melee weapons left. :(

So your saying your the dojo master of tennos', sensei teach me in your ways!

Might be nice to see some of the exp gained for level 30 equipment be converted to credits. Could even be just a token amount, would still be better than the current system.

Edited by Inofor

So your saying your the dojo master of tennos', sensei teach me in your ways!

Well. I know rank 10 is the highest someone attained so far, and rank 9 is only a select few. I am almost there, because I went on a month-long break. And leveling melee takes time. What is my way? Affinity boosters.

Might be nice to see some of the exp gained for level 30 equipment be converted to credits. Could even be just a token amount, would still be better than the current system.

I think this is the perfect solution. Even a small amount of credits like 0.1credit per exp would be better than nothing. With 0.1 I could still leave some maps with +100 credits rather than wasted experience.

Yes, he might be the master of all weapons... And i bet he's still a Disciple in Lotus's nutso ranking system.

Lotus gots to be a villian, planning to take over the universe using the tenno's as tools, or she's a computer program similar to a pilots *@##$ing betty... "pull up... pull up..." ::cough:: "grineer incoming, grineer incoming"

Lotus gots to be a villian, planning to take over the universe using the tenno's as tools, or she's a computer program similar to a pilots *@##$ing betty... "pull up... pull up..." ::cough:: "grineer incoming, grineer incoming"

PALPATINE'S BEHIND IT ALL

What if once you reach max rank with a piece of gear, extra xp goes to a common "pool" that you can use to lvl up other gear? The conversion could cost a little to prevent abuse.

Example: With a maxed Gorgon kill mobs and get 5k xp, trade that xp for "free xp" at a 10:1 rate, and then you have 500 xp to put on any piece of gear.

You still have wasted xp when you max out all available gear but... I have no suggestions on that.

I like that idea but how about only being able to rank up weapons with the pooled xp if the weapon in question is at least rank 10?

That way you still would need to try it out and see if you like it and getting to rank 10 doesnt take that long.