Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lt Lech Kril: A Few Bugs

EverythingNagato

I've noticed a few bugs about Lt Lech Kril, nothing major, but one mission-breaking.

First, whether this was just looked over or not, isn't really a bug.
If you scan Lt Lech Kril 3 times and look in your Codex, under Regions: it says Ceres only. Not Phobos.

Second, if you go to fight Lt Lech Kril on Phobos, since the assissination mission says that the target is "?", he will state 
"I am ?. My hammer awaits your skull."

Third, if you go to Phobos to fight Vor and Kril, and you kill Kril BEFORE Vor, You have to fight him twice. (He will respawn in his ice stage, yet if you scan him before you kill him the first time, then take out your codex, it says Target Already Scanned. Is this on purpose?)

Now to the mission-breaking one.

This has happened twice now, within about 15 minutes.

If you Rhino Stomp Lech Kril Twice on Phobos, he'll stop moving. He'll be frozen in his tracks, not for the usual 5-10 seconds, but for.. ever. 
You have to restart.

The only way I can see someone finishing the mission anyway was if Lech Kril was in his fire stage when he got rhino stomp'd, therefore he can take damage. But in Ice. 0 all the way. Even if you shoot his cryo pack, he won't freeze over.

Another one.

I popped his cooling tank and proceeded to finish attack him (which does nothing but it's fun), he then proceeded to stop doing anything, and he was invincible. This was with the Venka, and to my knowledge has not done this with other weapons.