Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enenmys Being Trapped Under Floor! - And Infinite Fear!

Kurrumitsumi

so enemys seem to be caught under the floor and all of the missions where this is happening are defence missions, and out of the 3 times its happened 2 times were in dark secors and its not just a certain place, this has happend on many different maps varying from earth tiles to corpus tiles where an enemy will be stuck in the floor, and we have to use just the right ability in just the right spot at a certain angle and it will hit and eventually kill it if we dont run out of energy first.

and the second problem, i was play a defence mission (on a corpus tile against infested) as well this time as nekros and 2 of the 4 people left durring a wave so i was spamming terrify to keep them off the pod, well the wave thinned out and i stopped using it and we killed the straggalers, but the map stayed red and no enemys were coming, i tried to follow the red marker but it kept leading me in circles i figured there was an enemy stuck under the floor, but as i looked around one last time i cam upon a hallway with 5 enemys in it running around in circled glowing orange (my energy color) with the terrify stuff on them, i was useing my castanas with radiation damage to stun lock everything or otherwise make them fight themselves insted of the pod, i think that that could have had a hand in the glitch but im not sure..

terrify + radiation proc = endless?

the problem with it is that they run away forever, they were trying to go through a door that doesnt open, im sure if they could have they would have kept going forever, which is just annoying considering i can only fear so many enemys and perma fear means it becomes useless after my cap