Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gearing Up For The Update.

zellers4

I'll be going full on newbie for the prologue.

Rank 30 Excalibur Prime (only has an unranked Slash Dash)

Rank 30 Braton (unmodded)

Rank 0 Lex (didn't have a Lato on hand, might as well take an unranked similar pistol)

Rank 25 Skana Prime (unmodded)

I want as close to the new player experience as I can while not having to start up an alt account.

I'll be going full on newbie for the prologue.

Rank 30 Excalibur Prime (only has an unranked Slash Dash)

Rank 30 Braton (unmodded)

Rank 0 Lex (didn't have a Lato on hand, might as well take an unranked similar pistol)

Rank 25 Skana Prime (unmodded)

I want as close to the new player experience as I can while not having to start up an alt account.

I was thinking the same thing but then i was you know what, nahhhhh. xD i might do that with my weapons but.. then again i don't know.

I do believe DE_ADAM said that we keep everything we have one us and use that until we are able to switch it out in out ships.

I do believe DE_ADAM said that we keep everything we have one us and use that until we are able to switch it out in out ships.

Oh so we can bring our ultra hyper mega formad weapons or mass galactic destruction to a tutorial? Or do we get our currently equipped gear once where in the ship Edited by thecool1232

I was thinking the same thing but then i was you know what, nahhhhh. xD i might do that with my weapons but.. then again i don't know.

eh, I personally want to try and experience what new players coming in would (minus my player knowledge and all that).  I want to go through it as if I WAS a new player, or at least as close to it as I can with what I've got.  I want a little bit of a challenge, and not necessarily faceroll the whole thing because at that point, I might as well have skipped it.

If for some reason it gets to be too difficult, I'll just slap on some mods in my arsenal....  that I don't have.... because I.... uh oh.

Oh so we can bring our ultra hyper mega formad weapons or mass galactic destruction to a tutorial? Or do we get our currently equipped gear once where in the ship

You use the gear you have on you during the new missions i do believe. He also said you did not have to do the new missions and have a normal ship right away i think. 

Edited by Darksamurai555

Since we are all waiting for U14 I figured I might as well share my load-out I am going to use for the prologue.  For my load-out I decided to do a throwback Thursday with Excalibur Prime with the Proto-Armor skin and a glaive prime.  

0IhUVH8.jpg

I wish I didn't sell my original glaive so I could use that but I guess the prime is going to have to do

What load-out are you going to be using to complete the prologue?