Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ground Based Warframe - Top Off The Elements

djpotatobread

YOU CANT HAVE EARTH, WIND, AND FIRE WITHOUT THE EARTH.

I propose there be a ground/rock based warframe

Somewhat of a tank, more diverse battlemage

Abilities:

Rock Toss - like Frosts first ability, but the rock follows an arc, and can hit enemies behind cover

Rock Wall - A section of rock rises and forms a defensive wall in a straight line

Quicksand - Enemies in an area are caught in quicksand, they can still fire, but they cant move their legs to turn

Earthquake - much like Banshee's Sound Quake, but so much more badass

If you like this idea, support it so that it catches the Dev's attention and they actually do it

If you dont like it....sucks

but DE already said no earth based frames it was the lowest voted out of the 5 new warframe poll the others in the poll were nekros, valkyr, nova and zephyr

they arent even good, nekros is useless without desecrate and nova is only good for spamming, the other two just suck...what are the DEs thinking

they arent even good, nekros is useless without desecrate and nova is only good for spamming, the other two just suck...what are the DEs thinking

"The others" as you put it are two of my favorites, and Valkyr tanks better than any of the three existing tanks.

Earth based elemental things have always been my favorite out of all the elements but... Where are you gonna get rocks on a spaceship?

Um...

Maybe all that iron that the ship is made of?

But I'm just spitballing ideas here.