The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] Thank You For Warframe.

InMANity_Jackson

DE please ignore the ignorance that is in the region chat in Warframe. I really apologize that you guys have to put up with this. Just continue what you are doing at YOUR pace. We are all just excited to get our Kubrows I guess, lol!

Thanks DE keep working hard :)

K.

you do realize DE is a business right? this game isn't a gift, something they do out of the kindness of their hearts,. it's a way to make money. if they don't add content, continue to improve the game, they stop making money.

i don't get where this silly attitude comes from when players think that devs/publlishers are doing them a favor so they should be thankful.

it's about money, no ones doing you a favor, they get paid to do this.

Everyone wait for update today, but it will only in thursday.Maybe need to say release date earlier.We expected update, only we have its devstream.Im sure , if you ask 1000 people, what they waiting, update or devstream, 1000 of them answer for update.

so im sure that there will be lots of these so im going to get in 1st 

thank you DE for the dedication and effort you put into U14 to get it out im sure the whole warframe community is thinking the same thing now go home and sleep im sure you all need it

Why are you thanking them? They earned this.

What did they earn? They earned my and many other's glorious dollar bills. Enjoy Steve, enjoy the dreams of sweet money...

Now shouldn't we be using bandwidth to download the update so we can complain about our first world problems?

:)