The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Massive Alert

Kadishia

This Alert...is big, I mean we found one of the motherload ships.

Ideas behind this...

You are starting out with 2 to 3 groups. total of 12 players online.

This Alert is like no other alert. You need teamwork and tactics to get through this missions.

First Group: Their missions is to exterminate any hostile enemies to make a escape route. (For even tougher challenege, you can make it only undetectable). After you clear the area, You will be at access Tri-door.

Second Group: Their mission is to take out the ventilation system that will halt the reinforcements. (What I mean by reinforcements, there a timer and once the timer goes up, 50 to 100 reinforcements will come to each group.)

Third Group: Their missions is bypass security into the server room for disabling the electronic hybrid lock. After they're done, they will meet other two groups at Tri-door.

Second Part mission: Assassination:

After the tri-door lock been open, a big *** boss will appear from it storage room. This boss can shoot, lasers, missiles, grenades, chain.

(I haven't really thought about the boss)

Third Part Mission: Escape:

The place is crumbling and ceiling is falling, you need to get out quick. Elevator is down, so you need go through the ventilation system that been damaged. Once you find the escape route, your home free!

Fourth Part mission: Surprise(25% triggering)

The boss isn't dead yet, you been asked to finish it off. There are four reactor cores that you drop down into with the boss. Some how force the boss into each reactor core by overcharging it. After it hit critical mode, Only have few minutes to leave before the ship explodes ^_^

Edited by M4sterofp4in

Love the idea of some more things to do expecially for clans who can organize the squads for that.

At all, some more teamwork in a larger scale would be great, ust think your Idea is a nice "basic concept" but needs much more polishing. :)

okay i really like the idea of having a huge mission like this, what if it was a clan thing, i heard that U8 was going to focusing on clans, what if clans could get clan alert missions/raids like you get a 5 hour adv warning like "you the Royal Fools (my clan) have been chosen by the locus for a very dangrous mission, the rewords will be grater then any you have seen before you have 5H00M00S to prepare you must get togeather 3 squads and be ready by then, we may never have a chance like this again Tenno"

Sound great,

Reason I brought this up is to work with it overtime.

@MiniKAD

I'm not throwing this idea for it to be added soon, since it a "Big Mission".

This just down the road growing if you kno what I mean.

It would be still lagg intensive for other players. I mean we could sub-divide the groups into their own 'regular' missions while they could possibly merge at point of the boss.

To Vats3 Idea, it would be nice, because players would have better stuff in clans and clans only will also push players to join clans. To those lone wolfs out there, could have a contact list from a clan member.