Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mercury Nav Segment

Instance

Question

I've completed the missions where I obtain the mercury nav segment.

However, aboard my ship I have a waypoint that leads to my foundry, I am unsure what to do at this point. I have searched for new blueprints, something to craft with this new component and have found nothing. 

Not sure if this is a bug, or I just can't figure it out.

Assistance would be lovely. 

PS. I've tried going to navigation, but when I do my screen goes dark and I revert back to the ship...

Edited by Instance

Hi I manage to unlock the quest.

1. The bug is cause because you build the quest object before the harvest mission.

2. If you have the bug just do the next quest with a friend who don't have it it will unlock the rest of the stories

Vor's Quest magically un-glitched for me just now!!

It says to go to Pacific, Earth. Hijack Grineer: level 2-4. "Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment"  

Backstory: I had the resources to make the Ascaris Negator before I went on the Resource Hunting mission, so I made it. Then, it glitched for me all yesterday. Just killed Vor on Earth and got the Venus Nav Segment. Re-checked my star-map and now the Merc Nav mission has revealed itself.

I don't know if this will help you guys at all, but I'm letting you know anyway.  I hope it does help... (Lord knows no one has helped me when I've asked for information lately...).

^_^ 

Still no Mercury Nav quest marker for me.

UPDATE: I logged back in and was able to progress. But I beat Vor and didn't get any message after completing the mission. Also, the game wants me to kill Vor again but there's no quest marker on his node.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

I think i found the solution. I had the same problem, but this worked for me. You must do a iten on forge. The name of the item is "Negador Ascaris". You need a mórficos to do it. After that, you can go on!

I installed the mercury nav segment went to confront him, killed the bastard, and everything went just fine but when I finished the mission nothing happend. Isn't the Lotus seposed to congratulate me or something? I really want to move on on the quests and get my kubrow so bad but I'm stuck... Does anyone know what should I do?

Edit:

There was supposed to be a dioluge where Lotus supposed to say I am now free from vor and direct me towards venus and so the Jackel... But all I have in the navigation system is the title "vor's prize" and nothing more

Edited by avielcules