Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mercury Nav Segment

Instance

Question

I've completed the missions where I obtain the mercury nav segment.

However, aboard my ship I have a waypoint that leads to my foundry, I am unsure what to do at this point. I have searched for new blueprints, something to craft with this new component and have found nothing. 

Not sure if this is a bug, or I just can't figure it out.

Assistance would be lovely. 

PS. I've tried going to navigation, but when I do my screen goes dark and I revert back to the ship...

Edited by Instance

Same issue here. 

I did manage to start the Kubrow quest and have one now, but going back to the Vor's Prize questline didn't make the marker appear again. I really wish I had skipped this now. 

With so much riding on this update, I am sorely disappointed that it wasn't tested fully. Saying "this is beta" isn't much of an excuse, especially when it's monetized, and has been for a while now. 

I had the same issue. I couldn't see the blueprints in the foundry, i managed to fix it by checking my game files & updating the game afterwards. Then I could see the blueprints & build the segment but could never put it in the navigation stuff and have no quest mark on the map as well... I rechecked my files & didn't get fixed. I guess the only way to fix it would be a game update... Hope it gets fixed soon.

I'm a vet and had already completed most of the planets.

I chose to play the prologue and did everything inthe correct order though (I only built the ascaris thingy AFTER the resource mission) - however, I'm having the same problem - no marker for the mercury segment quest

could it be that the mercury nav segment unlocks mercury and only players who already have mercury unlocked are getting this bug?

it might cause i'm only doing for fun and then this happen so i don't really know what happening so we have to hope on the next hotfix to fix it or we can some how in hell skip it

Qouting Fitz, my good friend 

If you are invited by someone who is on the quest that is not glitched, you can have them select the mission for your squad to complete it that way. 

I just did this for my GF, she has been glitched and unable to do it since 4pm or so. She's now past it because I started the quest line after her, invited her when I got to this part in the line, and now she's part it.

It's Earth Pacific. "

could it be that the mercury nav segment unlocks mercury and only players who already have mercury unlocked are getting this bug?

Nope. I'm a new player and I'm having this bug too.

I'm wondering if buying a companion bugged the quest for me.

Nope. I'm a new player and I'm having this bug too.

I'm wondering if buying a companion bugged the quest for me.

Doubt it... yesterday i unlocked the quest, got in the map and the marker was there (i didn't enter it though), i exited the map and left the game.

today, i opened the map and the quest marker was no longer there. tried entering the mission anyway (pacific) and it was just a regular mission, not quest

i got the blueprint and made it directly but now i need another mercury nav segment, 

and now they say i need a new one but there is no quest point

Same thing happens to me, if someone ever get this problem fixed please tell us how :C

Actually, i did the same thing, i completed the Negator in the foundry before doing the resources mission...wonder if that's the reason

Just scanned through region chat, and it seems i and you are not the only ones. 

Ryujenkai, Swagadillo, Flawlesssai and others all completed the Negator in the foundry, BEFORE doing the Resource run mission to get the needed resources, because we all already had enough resources, and then completed the resource mission anyways, and got stuck with NO mercury Nav Segment on earth mission to be completed....

Shoki1199, Quath, Ranatsu, AccessTheGamer

Flytrap, Lleerk

I suspected that was the problem but this confirms it, i did exactly the same thing and i cant find the nav segment mission