Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden Messages/mirage Quest Incomplete

iamblighted

Very simple, after i rushed my mirage systems nothing happened, so i decided to log out then back in. I never got the third part of the quest line now im stuck with only 2 of the 3 pieces for mirage, i am missing the chassis, it automatically started the part of the quest for the blueprint and i can't go back to find the chassis.

edit: it seems as if the text is bugged or something, it told me i was looking for the blueprint when the mission was actually for the chassis

Edited by iamblighted

I seem to be having the same issue. I have obtained the Helmet, Chassis, and Systems, but after going through and highlighting every mission on the star map to determine which mission I need to play for the Blueprint, it does not register any of them as the correct one.

Very simple, after i rushed my mirage systems nothing happened, so i decided to log out then back in. I never got the third part of the quest line now im stuck with only 2 of the 3 pieces for mirage, i am missing the chassis, it automatically started the part of the quest for the blueprint and i can't go back to find the chassis.

edit: it seems as if the text is bugged or something, it told me i was looking for the blueprint when the mission was actually for the chassis

I have exacly same problem, after getting 2 parts, it says my quest is done and I only need to buy blueprint, but I still dont have Chassis, and Im not enable to make last part of quest where i can get it XDD

Just happened to me. Claiming her Systems from the foundry didn't trigger any dialogue from the Lotus or Ordis. Instead I have an inbox message telling me I've obtained the chassis(which I haven't) and just need the blueprint. Thing is, I've already preemptively purchased Mirage's main bp from the market!

Edited by Variablemania

Just happened to me. Claiming her Systems from the foundry didn't trigger any dialogue from the Lotus or Ordis. Instead I have an inbox message telling my I've obtained the chassis(which I haven't) and just need the blueprint. Thing is, I've already preemptively purchased Mirage's main bp from the market!

I'm having this issue as well