Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The revive animation

Kaito_Kaiju

So while playing Warframe with some random people (and barely any lag) I got to thinking about the revive animation. Now I have nothing againgst it but I thought it could use a little more work. I like the putting your hand over your fallen ally thing. I like it but it bothers me. It doesn't really look like you're reviving him/her. To me it looks like you're asking them "How many fingers do I have?" or telling them "Look at my hand." I think it can have just a bit more style to it and make it look like you're reviving. Something like spraying them with a healing spray like in XCOM: Enemy Unknown or maybe shoot a small injector into them, though to me that may need a new animation all together. What do you guys think? Sorry if this seems stupid but I just wanted to know if other people ever thought about the revive animation.

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

Here's another opportunity for DE to sell me stupid S#&$. Sell us different revive animations. I would pay good money for the animation of me slapping, kicking, and berating my teammate until they get up.

What other "stupid ****" does DE sell you? Just curious.

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

Here's another opportunity for DE to sell me stupid S#&$. Sell us different revive animations. I would pay good money for the animation of me slapping, kicking, and berating my teammate until they get up.

So would I. That would be hiallrious.

• 2 months later...