Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was U14 Rushed Because Of Destiny Beta?

RespectTheInternet

Now I'm aware that Warframe is a beta, so there will be bugs, but this update has proven to be a massive mess.

There's bugs with Mirage, with the ship, the kubrows, the quests, the alert system interfering, graphic problems, fps drops, P2P loading problems, there are problems all across the board.

Furthermore, DE stayed up from yesterday until today just to get the bleeding thing working. And it's bleeding alright; blood, sweat, tears, caffeine, and rage.

A lot of this stuff could have been pushed back to cook for a week or two, so why did they decide to throw Everything out at once? My guess is DE was under pressure to put something out in response to Destiny Beta opening up.

Thoughts?

Now I'm aware that Warframe is a beta, so there will be bugs, but this update has proven to be a massive mess.

There's bugs with Mirage, with the ship, the kubrows, the quests, the alert system interfering, graphic problems, fps drops, P2P loading problems, there are problems all across the board.

Furthermore, DE stayed up from yesterday until today just to get the bleeding thing working. And it's bleeding alright; blood, sweat, tears, caffeine, and rage.

A lot of this stuff could have been pushed back to cook for a week or two, so why did they decide to throw Everything out at once? My guess is DE was under pressure to put something out in response to Destiny Beta opening up.

Thoughts?

I doubt it has anything to do with Destiny. But they pushed it back a lot, so I suspect they did their testing, Only the community can thoroughly test a build, maybe these errors they didn't encounter, many of the bugs I been reading I haven't encountered, I wanna respond to those threads saying "Get a better computer or stop playing" instead I think it, but it's true. But every computer is different, they can't be expected to buy 500 computers with different hardware and software just to test for bugs.

I doubt it has anything to do with Destiny. But they pushed it back a lot, so I suspect they did their testing, Only the community can thoroughly test a build, maybe these errors they didn't encounter, many of the bugs I been reading I haven't encountered, I wanna respond to those threads saying "Get a better computer or stop playing" instead I think it, but it's true. But every computer is different, they can't be expected to buy 500 computers with different hardware and software just to test for bugs.

There's testing, and walking in to find the house has paint peeling, the sink doesn't work, and there's no running electricity. It only takes a rudimentary amount of time to find Something broken in this. There are bugs up the wazoo, whether you have a Great computer or a sub par one.

This update is massive and they said that it would be a bumpy week after release. To be honest I have found it pretty functional. The only major issue that I have had was the inability to connect around lunch time on Friday, but that isn't a bug.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262837-update-14-bugissue-megathread/

I find there are a lot of people who would disagree with you.

There's testing, and walking in to find the house has paint peeling, the sink doesn't work, and there's no running electricity. It only takes a rudimentary amount of time to find Something broken in this. There are bugs up the wazoo, whether you have a Great computer or a sub par one.

And then there's finding out the fact that that is only a minority of houses, and not all of them have that problem.

I've only seen two problems so far myself, both of which are now hotfixed.