Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howl Of The Kubrow Quest Glitch

VicAnimus

I'm currently doing the Howl of the Kubrow quest and am in the process of finding an egg. However, when I return to my ship empty handed I get the usual dialogue from Ordis about how rare they must be, then he(?) and Lotus use, what I assume is, the dialogue for when you do find an egg and they tell me to place it in the incubator. Yet I have no egg. They will say this when I return from any mission.

I'm currently doing the Howl of the Kubrow quest and am in the process of finding an egg. However, when I return to my ship empty handed I get the usual dialogue from Ordis about how rare they must be, then he(?) and Lotus use, what I assume is, the dialogue for when you do find an egg and they tell me to place it in the incubator. Yet I have no egg. They will say this when I return from any mission.

Me too. The SAME thing here... Im waiting for our help. 

Im also glitched on howl of the kubrow I guess they marked the install segment,but apparently the dialogue is late so I saw the marker installed the incubator segment and now its glitched on 'install the incubator segment even though I've already installed it.......yeeeaaahh put this game under for maintenance for a while and get these outrageous bugs fixed until then im going to play generals and heroes 

I'm having the same problem as well. But now matters got even worse... There's a Alert on the same node for a Orikin catalyst, by this time the Alert ends and 8 hours and I just hate loosing such a opportunity. I really hope they resubmit this Alert or fix this bug in less then 7 hours.

Well guys I found a way to do the Alert if anyone else was having trouble. You just have to start a new quest, and then you should be able to the Catalyst Alert.

Edited by RizeUponYou

Hint #4 means you've got the egg and all you have to do is to start breeding... well that requires you to build an Incubator Power Core (besides others, 1 Argon Crystal and takes 8h to build)

You should have seen that when you've visited your incubator^^

To get Argon:

either to Void missions (T1-4) (that's where it is normally)

go to Mercury->Odin (got 2 in first run there^^)

go Sedna->Yemaja while the Corpus Invasion is still running... (got 1 at 4th run)

you'll find the Incubator Power Core blueprint at the Market btw. It's under Equipment->Components

Edited by ShiroiTora

well i waited for my kubrow to mature and wanted to do the mission to get its collar but to no a veil it tells me that i need to wait for it to mature even though it already has. this has frustrated my greatly after i waited to days bought an egg and an incubator i cant even use my pet 

• 2 weeks later...

In another new of another bug in this quest, I failed the single player Howl of the Kubrow - Defend the Orokin Collar mission once, and whenever I attempt to retry it... Yes, I can enter the mission like any other mission. Yes, Feral Kubrows still spawn from their dens. But No, no enemies spawn, there's supposed to be five waves, and yet not a single hostile spawns. So now I'm stuck, hope they would fix this soon. 

"Oh how I hate this, being so close you might as well be a million miles away."