The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kogate Level Up

Boogsy

Everytime my Koagte levels up the game freezes for about 8-10 seconds. I dont know if any one else has reported this and Im too drunk to search it, just thought Id let you know about the new bug with U14. Cheers

Funnily enough I was logging into the forums to see if anyone else had this weird issue. I got a new Kogake today, no catalyst, put brutal tide on it, from level ups 1-9 8 times out of 9 it has had a sort of 'hang' the game freezes for 5 seconds or so before continuing as normal.

It made me think the game was going to crash - it also occurs post mission if bonus XP levels up the item.

So it's not just you!

This same thing happens to me aswell. Funny thing is last time it happened was when i did a orikin derelict. Picked up the thing from the vault and soon as i picked it up one of my things lvl'd up game froze for a moment and then DC'd from host...

Another topic has started mentioning this too! It's only happened to me with Kogake so I'm not sure what the criteria for a weapon to cause it is yet. My frame leveling has not caused it. Which is potato'd but not forma'd. My primary and secondary, which are a soma and akstiletto, both forma'd and potato'd, do not cause a freeze when levelling.

So far it's just been my blank, new, no forma, no potato Kogake. Unless the criteria is just 'any melee weapon'. I dunno if those details will help them pin point it more.

Same happens to the Fang Prime and Ankryos.  I does only do so on the first level up PER match.  But if it levels up on the mission AAR screen, there's a pause in the game for 5-10 seconds and then on the ship's AAR screen also.

Since Hotfix 14.0.4, my game just froze whenever my melee weapon gains a new rank, followed by the subsequent message "Connection to host lost." Thankfully, I am not experiencing this issue with ranking my primary and secondary weapons.